[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone even excited for E3 anymore? -Jews forcing all vi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: mariosad.jpg (67 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
mariosad.jpg
67 KB, 500x329
Is anyone even excited for E3 anymore?

-Jews forcing all video game companies to make their protagonists black.
-Empty games without any meaning and DLC after DLC because you still believe the game could be good.
-Graphical downgrades are now normalized.
-Costs going through the roof. $100 for the standard game.
-SJW political themes being injected into every game

We all used to be excited weeks before E3.
It's only one day away now and almost no one cares anymore.

We're on our last breath before we take the huge plunge.

It's been fun. You guys were my friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

See you space cowboys.
>>
then kill urself
>>
File: okay.jpg (78 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
78 KB, 894x894
>>340722720
>>
>>340722641
I feel you OP. I can't name a single game that anyone is announcing this year, let alone one I care about or want to play.
>>
File: 1465123862631.jpg (641 KB, 1560x2000) Image search: [Google]
1465123862631.jpg
641 KB, 1560x2000
>>340722641
Yes, I'm very excited. 2016 has been great and a major turn around from previous years, and the best is still coming.
>>
Everyone loves E3 because it's a game to see how bad it is
I'vee seen at least four different rrinking game bingos
Funilly enough I'm actually looking forward to a couple of game but only one of them is going to get a big E3 announcment
>>
>>340722641
Nah I'm not a jaded fuck.
I'm looking forward to what Squeenix has to offer and if Sony has anything from Japan Studios to show off.

If we get release dates for the Dragon Quest 3ds games that would be great too.
Basically your problem boils down to >western games OP
>>
>>340722854
To think I used to despise that rage face. Now I hate a completely different rage face which someone continues to fool everyone into thinking that it's not a rage face at all despite being used exactly like one.
>>
Nintendo fails at everything they do so i don't care anymore, I'm waiting for Sony and Microsoft's games, PC has no games.
>>
>>340723692
wut
>>
>>340722641

>32

>Loved the fuck out of games since I was 4

>Never in my life have I been excited for E3

Why would you be?

It's pure marketing garbage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpXVArrf-W0
>>
>>340722641
>He actually thought E3 was good
It's been a shitshow since at least 2007, you idiot. You're supposed to be laughing.
>>
File: 1460502326765.jpg (50 KB, 788x478) Image search: [Google]
1460502326765.jpg
50 KB, 788x478
>>340722641
I am anon. I can't wait to see what each company has to show of this year at E3.
>>
>>340722641
>Pirate and don't pay for the game
>Complain when companies decide to appeal to people who have more chances to pay for them

>>340722854
Also really, go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>340722641
>Jews forcing all video game companies to make their protagonists black.
>-Empty games without any meaning and DLC after DLC because you still believe the game could be good.
>-Graphical downgrades are now normalized.

kek fucking case study of the average memekid who thinks he's /v/ representative

get fucked child, better yet play some games
>>
>>340724401
This, E3 is just a shitfest of commercials about games that won't come out in a long time, all the "hype" is just a big dust cloud full of nothing.
The only worthy thing about E3 is the awkard and behind the times advertising they will try to pull off.
>>
>>340722641
I understand you, with internet, you already know what you'll see, not only because of leeks, but also because of the same games showing at E3 for years. Basically, I only wait for the "big" Sony Suprise, because they'll do the same shit than last year, even if I'm afraid that it's just Crash Bandiccot, and the new "bullshot" game by Ubisoft.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>340724704
>commercials about games that won't come out in a long time,
And when they do, they're nothing like the fake gameplay videos shown at E3.
>>
As a sonyfriend every E3 is awesome.

Sucks for nintenbros though.
>>
You jaded af

Off yourself
>>
E3 is exciting because you get to look forward to their fuckups.
Plus there's usually at least a couple of good surprises.
>>
I'll always have shitty kickstarter rpgs
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.