[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*yawn* What is Ubisoft even thinking? We already have mount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg (380 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
ForHonor_og_1200x630.jpg
380 KB, 1200x630
*yawn*
What is Ubisoft even thinking? We already have mount and blade, we already have chivalry, we are close to having Kingdom Come Deliverance.
What's the point in flooding the market this late in the game while bringing nothing new to the table?
>>
>>340722183
Ubisoft (and EA to an extent) are the fast food of gaming. I've been ignoring their games since Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and nothing was lost.
>>
>>340722183
i don't think 4 games in a 'genre' if you even want to call it that is flooding the market.

besides, their aim is the console market, where they're the biggest name there. its a smart play from that perspective.
>>
oh yes, because the decade old mount and blade and ded game chivalry are so very fun. fuck you, we need more AAA melee games
>>
>>340722183
>no horses
>no bows
>what 3 vs 3 compared to 200 player matches? LMAO
>Also blatantly lifted mount and blades direction attacking/blocking but, "It's okay, ours is unique since we only have 3 directions."

Shit. Absolute shit. YEARS too late and only getting made now because mount and blade proved it wouldn't be a risk.
>>
>>340722183
Chivalry is dead, Kingdom Come is a literal what game, and this is completely different from Chivalry
You also forgot War of the Roses and that other kinda sequel game but those are probably dead too and always looked shittier and even more unnatural than Chivalry.

And saying a genre with only 2 series competing is being flooded is a bit retarded.
>>
>>340722183
Containing normies & casual shitters from tainting my precious Bannerlord.
>>
>>340722183
Looks kinda neat as a kind of Western Mosou.
>>
>>340722183
>flooding the market

This market's pretty niche, though. If anything there needs to be a major release in order to expand it to more people.
>>
>>340722183
The sad thing is you know this is going to be worse then all those games, and yet it will still make more money.
>>
fuck you guys it actually looks alright.
>>
>>340724949
I've never seen people describe it that way, but I guess it does look like a smaller scale musou game or melee titan fall.

Ubi Montreal has made good games before, so hopefully it comes out half decent.
>>
File: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Zagreb.jpg (33 KB, 234x319) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano Ronaldo vs Zagreb.jpg
33 KB, 234x319
>>340722183
>that disgusting smallhead Chad poster
I've fucking had it with game devs promoting smallhead Chads, just look at Fallout 4s cartoony artstyle. Over 50% of us have normal sized heads, and we don't deserve to be undercut by smallhead Chads wherever we go. It just isn't fair.
>>
>>340722183
Polish.
>>
>>340722183
>We already have mount and blade
M&B is shit
>we already have chivalry
Chiv is abhorrent shit
>we are close to having Kingdom Come Deliverance.
Not out yet. Actually looks good, but it's a fucking solo RPG. Has little to do with the others.

For Honor is an arcadey team fighting game with a system that doesn't look shit.
>>
Lol why is it that every thread in favor of this game gets overwhelmed by dumbasses saying what OP said but as soon as it's brought up in a negative light you all want to defend it?
>>
>>340722183
>Ubisoft

No thanks.

I don't want to have to log in to play every 5 minutes.
>>
>>340723626
How do you know nothing was lost if you have been ignoring them?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.