[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stardew Valley Threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sdvalley.png (105 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
sdvalley.png
105 KB, 600x800
I was told by a friend to download Stardew Valley. I was skeptical at first but always loved the Harvest Moon games, So I gave it a shot, I started yesterday and absolutely feel in love with it. To me, its like everything I wanted Harvest Moon to have and more.

>I literally came when I got a sword

Is /v/ playing this yet?
>>
Learn to greentext newfag
>>
Yes. I've played it.
>>
It might be hard to discuss on /v/, the game already had it's moment in the sun where it flooded /v/ and gradually moved over to stay in /vg/

And yes I agree it's like Harvest Moon if they hadn't been phoned-in shovelware for the last 15 years
>>
>>340714317

>implying anyone uses greentext properly.
>>
>>340713990
>pirated it to try it out
>played for an hour
>not my scene
>Uninstall
Glad you're having fun op but this game isn't my bag.
>>
>>340713990
Rune Factory came out 10 years ago, why didn't you play that?
>>
>>340715429
Because 4 exists.
>>
It was surprisingly good. I loved harvest moon so I felt at home.
Town hall rebuilding was tedious so I stopped before it was all done.
>>
>>340715429

i played RF after Stardew Valley and RF is plain shit.
>>
>>340716083
You're not fooling anyone, shill.
>>
>>340713990
Was tempted to buy it multiple times but I remember that Chucklefuck is publisher of it. Refuse to gand them more of my money after that half assed abortion called Starbound.
>>
File: 1.jpg (651 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
651 KB, 3264x1840
>>340714317
You do know that he actually wrote a correct sentence by writing it like that right?
>>
>>340713990
i wasted 50 hrs on this terrible game.
i also liked harvest moon, and at best stardew valley can be said as an unfinished expansion of it.
my worst complaint is this game's lack of any sort of ending/closure. a lot of item/quest/skill have to be unlocked by grinding for ages, yet the rewards are next to none or maybe a 15 sec irrelevant cut scene. even after i got married and had a kid(i can pretty much say 99% completion), the game only gave me a line of text, and everything went on.normal. at least put in a ending credit or something! those fucking schmucks.
the combat system is the only thing stood out on stardew valley. and it is completely pointless. you go into a cave, fight the same monsters over and over again. to do what? earn a bit more money? the cave is not related to any of the villagers nor have any impact on your farm other than quest items.
and lastly some items can only be obtained on a certain date/month. or else you have to wait a whole fucking year if you want it on a later time to progress your quest.
again, waste of time, would not recommend over harvest moon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.