[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gal*Gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 818oj75zZsL._SL1171_.jpg (315 KB, 1010x1171) Image search: [Google]
818oj75zZsL._SL1171_.jpg
315 KB, 1010x1171
What´s /v/´s opinion on Gal gun?
I was going through a japanese leaderboard, looked at their accounts, and saw that almost everyone had this game.
>>
>>340703260
It's trash, but because it's an anime artstyled weeaboo game about flipping girls skirts up people here who have never played it will say it's a great game.
>>
>>340703260
Never played it
But ones being localized for ps4 and vita so I might pick it up
>>
File: GG.jpg (76 KB, 402x500) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
76 KB, 402x500
>>340703260
It's hot.
>>
>>340703260

>Playing a gunny-at-hunnies
>>
>>340703539
Thank you based Pqube
>>
>>340703539
Great I just realized this game is finally out.
>>
is this game out? If not, does anyone know a real release date? Also what retailers will be carrying it? I assume only Amazon.
>>
I don't mind the anime style, but that they're still doing school uniforms turns me off of it immediately.
>>
>>340704098
It's not out in english yet
>>
The EU store has the game profile page but no option to buy or even pre-order (the release date says 11th March)
>>
>>340704490
>yet
I wasn't aware that it was ever going to be translated.
>>
>>340704687
Double peace is getting localized by PQube yes
>>
I really miss rail shooters. I know thats not really the main draw of this game but it would be for me.
>>
File: BrJpJrYIUAA9FKW.jpg large.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BrJpJrYIUAA9FKW.jpg large.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
>>340704863

Try Blue Estate on PS4
>>
>>340704863

I feel you anon.

I used to play Virtua Cop 2 all the fucking time on Dreamcast, and going to arcades and playing Time Crisis and House of the Dead with friends are some of my fondest memories.

I'm actually looking forward to this one because I haven't played a game from the genre in a long time. The fact that you get to rub down school girls is pretty sweet icing on the cake though.
>>
I have both.

First one is an ok idea but the stages have massive pacing problems (long stretches of doing nothing) and zero interaction with backgrounds.

The PS4 sequel coming out has better between-stage story content and secret things to shoot in the backgrounds, but there is no Move support. As a result, the game has much less enemies set for you to face and suffers greatly for it.

Combine Move support of the first game with elements of the second, and a decent game might exist.
>>
File: 1400453480021.jpg (6 KB, 170x158) Image search: [Google]
1400453480021.jpg
6 KB, 170x158
>>340703260
I want to play it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.