[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
XEM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Zonda.png (298 KB, 491x860) Image search: [Google]
Zonda.png
298 KB, 491x860
Azure Striker Gunvolt immediately uninstalled.

Is this where we've come to? Xer, xem pronoun bullshit in video games?
>>
>>340702619
Who is this cum drum?
>>
>>340702619
That thing doesn't look attractive enough to be a trap.
>>
>>340702619

I was interested in this from that ressurection semen demon, glad I never got around to pirating it
>>
>>340702619
Haven't played the game, but don't you kill him? her? xem? whatever the fuck they go by?
>>
>>340703736
So it matches reality.
>>
>>340704776
Nigga's back in the squeal because the faggot has alternate mirror-portal reality powers or something. He can literally change from a dude into a waifu then into a waifu with a penis "Just because". They call them a Xem because he literally can be anything thanks to the reality-changing bullshit. It's stupid but goddamn is Xonda/Pantera actually kinda funny as a character if you dont take them seriously at all.

He's literally Funny Valentine but with a genderbend fetish and the hate is from idiots who dont get that the faggot got BTFO by a fucking jobber with a super pistol who later gets mugged for said pistol by another jobber who was hiding his power-level.
>>
>>340705402
But then the joke comes from either calling it him/her and being wrong since genderbending jokes only work in a binary gender individual.

Inventing new genders just to suit the mood is dumb
>>
>>340705402
If you imagine Xonda as a parody it's fine but Xonda is CLEARLY not a parody.
>>
>>340706129
How the fuck is he not a joke when he literally makes innuendos constantly and is berated by everyone for being "Weird" and shit. Let's not even go into the hilarity of him getting one-shot by fucking Copen from behind mid-sentence when he might as well be hip thrusting at Gunvolt while licking his lips and moaning. If you want to be offended by Xonda, you will be. If you actually look at him neutrally you'll see that the faggot was a giant pussy who was built-up just to be insta-"Killed" for Copen to look badass.

Go look at the fucking concept art for the games. He LITERALLY had a hip-thrust attack with the gayest ass pose possible and a crotch-dagger half the size of his body. GV1 Xonda is a gag character that they're turning into something more for GV2 guessing by his background image on the promotional poster.
>>
File: 1462943878801.jpg (823 KB, 1281x1656) Image search: [Google]
1462943878801.jpg
823 KB, 1281x1656
Fuck off, this is actually one of the good ways I've seen to insert LGBT garbage.
>>
It's from the 8-4 meme fucks localization, which coincidentially they also ruined by completely cutting lines spoken during gameplay. These fags fucking suck dick, but they keep getting jobs by bamco, nintendo and others.
>>
File: fuck yourself.png (253 KB, 710x780) Image search: [Google]
fuck yourself.png
253 KB, 710x780
>>340702619
>Uninstalled
Did you get the Steam version? They completely rewrote the script and put back in all the dialogue in that one if you choose the Japanese Voice option.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (207 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
207 KB, 720x1280
>>340704805
I beg to differ
>>
>>340708441
>tattoos

Into the oven it goes.
>>
>>340702619
>Using the 3DS translation
And that's where you made your mistake.
>>
>>340708343
Yeah, I assumed as much.
>>
>>340709640
Did PC port get a new one? I might buy it in the steam sale if so.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.