[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this game so expensive?. Saw it at a local shop for $130.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Quarantine.jpg (61 KB, 320x455) Image search: [Google]
Quarantine.jpg
61 KB, 320x455
Why is this game so expensive?. Saw it at a local shop for $130. Just curious
>>
Why is anything ever expensive?

Rarity and/or demand
>>
>>340701437
But what made *this one* in particular so rare?
>>
It had an incredibly low print run compared to the others.
>>
>>340701346
fun as hell underrated game, but I think the 2nd one is the rarest. I think someone told me a long time ago it was because they made fewer copies. I wonder what are the chances of an HD release of the 4
>>
>>340701494
This desu

See also mvc2
>>
File: Raymoo_choo.jpg (24 KB, 293x208) Image search: [Google]
Raymoo_choo.jpg
24 KB, 293x208
Emulate it before buying it, the prices for the .hack games in general are absurd. The franchise definitely isn't for everyone, but those who enjoy it will enjoy it more than the vast majority of games.
>>
Why the fuck are none of the .hack games on PSN?

GU specifically, my computer is too trash to emulate GU without fps drops. Hell, I'd even take a re-release at this point, as long as they're all in one collection.
>>
>>340701841
Could you imagine if they also put it on Vita?

Or Steam even.
>>
>>340701346
>finally manage to get one on ebay for a little over $100
>the fucking USPS sends it to the dead mail center when it's out for delivery

I'm fucking pissed
>>
>>340701925
It's coming to Vita soon.
>>
>>340701841
Bandai Namco doesn't seem to give a shit about curating their own library of games. There are lots of series that they could re-release or do HD collections for, but they don't care enough to actually do it. I'd be surprised if they had any of the source code left.
>>
>>340702139
I won't get my hopes up without some sauce.
>>
File: d4175fe7.jpg (153 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
d4175fe7.jpg
153 KB, 1280x960
Did they ever release the color version for the 2012 popularity poll's wallpaper? The one I have has no color, but I found this picture awhile ago from a blog entry about some live event that happened.
>>
Very low print run combined with being the last quarter of a game with passionate fans. If you've played the other three and enjoyed them, you will absolutely want the fourth.

Quarantine was the very first game that I bought online, many years ago when my entire experience of buying video games had been walking into a game store. It was $40 back then, which still seemed absurd to me at the time considering I got the others for ~10. But I needed it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.