[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still mad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: edge pit.png (47 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
edge pit.png
47 KB, 220x220
I'm still mad
>>
>I'M ANGRY
>ANGRY ABOUT DARK ANGELS
>>
That isn't lucina
>>
>>340699397
>angry about a shit character in a shit installment of a shit series

yer a shit, tit
>>
File: 337 - VSmIJga.jpg (166 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
337 - VSmIJga.jpg
166 KB, 1500x1500
He pissed me off in Melee, and he still annoys me today.
>>
>>340699397
Anytime you get mad just remember that there were people who bought SSB4 for the 3DS and then smile.
>>
I wish the dev team took patches as a chance to tweak DP and Lucina a bit more from their clone counterparts. No move changes or anything, but just pure stats.

Oh well. in Smash 5 they'll be Luigified.
>>
File: DarkDarkPit.jpg (265 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
DarkDarkPit.jpg
265 KB, 1500x1500
At least he got a delicious brown alt.
>>
>>340699761
>posting a shit post on a shit board on a shit website

yer life must be shit, anon
>>
>>340699876
The 3DS one is the better version.
>>
>>340699925
Lucina was just the Flavor of the Month waifu to shill Awakening. Will she even be in Smash 5?

Nothin' Personnel Pit is a lock-in because he's one of Sakurai's babies.
>>
File: bae-onetta.jpg (102 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
bae-onetta.jpg
102 KB, 600x837
I'm sorta mad because people STILL bitch on For Glory when I win post 1.1.6.

All you had to do was adapt and you STILL can't.
>>
>>340700546

how was she even changed? Can she still do 100 hit combos, or are they just nerfed with less knockback/damage?
>>
>>340699397
I feel the same about Ridley. I've come to accept that my opinions and desires are shit, but not Sakurais lying hypocritical reasons. Not able to fly all te time? Charizard is on the roster and Ridley fights on land in the 3d games almost solely. Too vicious a character? Ganondorf. If he'd just say he's biased and doesn't want to at least that's honesty.

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, don't fret. He's never getting on the roster. So it's not like you haven't "won" already for a lack of a better term.
>>
>>340700656
Her divekick doesn't even combo into anything anymore and it's significantly easier to escape her witch twist combos.

She can rack up damage but now her ladder combos are difficult to kill with. So if people were pissing over witch time before they'll do more now because now she essentially needs witch time or a good edgeguard just to kill.
>>
>an entire patch dedicated to ruining bayonetta was allowed
>>
File: Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png (1 MB, 892x1115) Image search: [Google]
Cereza_Bayonetta_2_render.png
1 MB, 892x1115
>>340701086
I wouldn't even be mad but the fact that they didn't even bother buffing the other characters is doubly insulting.
>>
>>340700383

Maybe, maybe not. If she is she'll certainly need a couple of changes to justify her returning.

Also this is a little out of left field, but why didn't Palutena have a mine-laying special, like Snake's C4 in Brawl? It's one of her "powers", a fair sight more interesting than Counter and would've been much more useful than her Celestial Firework.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.