[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you enjoying Sophie anons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Atelier-Sophie_06-28-15_002.jpg (197 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-Sophie_06-28-15_002.jpg
197 KB, 600x607
Are you enjoying Sophie anons?
>>
File: 1457464285633.png (24 KB, 331x286) Image search: [Google]
1457464285633.png
24 KB, 331x286
Yeah, haven't gotten as far as I thought I would though.

Got a party of Julio, Harol, and Cory.
>>
>>340698430
>last thread was deleted

I know there are new janitors that don't know what they're doing but Sophie is video games people.
>>
>>340700815
The last thread was shitposting.
>>
Easily the best jrpg of 2016.
>>
>>340698430
Its fucking great. I know there is no time limit but each day passes too fast and I find myself checking events in town most of the time and only fighting/gathering for a bit each night. There are missable events?
>>
>>340701214
Where do you rank it compared to the arland and dusk games?
>>
Yeah it's pretty great, but the pacing of the main story in tandem with the combat levels is kind of weird. I've gotten a little further than making the book into a doll and I'm still only level 15 and progressing in levels is kind of difficult because all the higher level monsters wipe my party in 1 turn for some reason so I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Also has anyone had any trouble finding rarer monsters, like what the fuck do I have to do to get a golden Puni to show
>>
>>340701480
Da best.
>>
Some of the later recipes regarding traits are pretty annoying. How the hell do I get Golden Radiance on Ingot? Rainbow is ridiculously easy, but of course that doesn't work.

>>340701706
The progression is kinda weird, even late in the game you'll get areas with level 10-12 enemies but at the same time you'll get one with level 25 enemies. Keep in mind that some areas will have a map with super strong enemies (sometimes only at night), and that enemy level will universally go up when the gathering level rises.
>>
File: 20160610200541.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160610200541.jpg
413 KB, 1920x1080
>>340701706
>Where do I get a golden puni to show
They'll show up rarely in the areas where they're marked, but the easiest way to get them to appear are the Puni outbreak and Puni boss rumors. They'll make rainbow and gold Punis appear in Pilgrim Road.
>>
>>340702938
What makes it such an improvement over the other games?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.