[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do we all agree that this is a better game than Uncharted 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Rise_of_the_tomb_raider.jpg (741 KB, 3300x1900) Image search: [Google]
Rise_of_the_tomb_raider.jpg
741 KB, 3300x1900
So do we all agree that this is a better game than Uncharted 4?
>>
>>340697236
yes
>>
Not sure because nobody fucking played it
>>
>>340698149
this maybe that will when it comes to ps4
>>
>>340697236
ps4 when? hopefully at budget price
>>
File: haw.gif (1014 KB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
haw.gif
1014 KB, 290x189
>>
>>340698670
no one played it cause of denuvo
>>
Tomb Raider Trilogy > Uncharted >Classic Tomb Raider>NuRaider
>>
>>340698931
It will probably get a GOTY edition with all the DLC and shit
>>
>>340698149
I played both. I liked both. #yolo

Just wish the PC version had a collectors edition like the xbone did.
>>
>>340697236
Yes. And it has a better story too, unlike the pretentious garbage that was the story in U4.
>>
It is a fantastic game with amazing graphics. Shame I can't play it on my computer cause of denuvo.
>>
>>340699059
Rise of the TR > TR13 > TRU > TRL > TRA
That's it, no classic TR or Uncharted, fuck those games.
>>
>>340697236
I own both games, Uncharted 4 is better.
>>
>>340699119
>immortal jesus and indigenous russians who all speak perfect english
>better story
>>
Games that have Denuvo, I do not buy. I will not help support horrible anti-tamper bullshit games.

Create a good game, people will buy it. Witcher 3 is a prime example of this.
>>
I'm glad this and Street Fighter V flopped. Hopefully devs will stop this timed exclusive bullshit
>>
>>340700036
they get paid so much money to do this that it most likely makes up for the lost sales.
>>
>>340700036
If you've only got a PS4 I don't know why you'd buy Rise of the Tomb Raider 5 months after Uncharted 4.
>>
>>340700036
>sold minimum 1.4 million copies
>flopped
>timed exclusive
In your fucking dreams, it's PS4/PC and it's staying that way, cry more, drone.
>>
>>340699867
"wahh I can't steal games anymore!"
>>
>>340700378
Uncharted 4 sold more copies than that on release day
>>
>>340700579
Uncharted had casual appeal, who gives a fuck?
>>
both were quite shit
i enjoyed tomb raider reboot more than rise of tomb raider
rise had too many performance problems, people with titan's were getting 20-30 fps
also rise had this shitty f2p cash shop microtransactions and the areas were padded with too much shit like an assassins creed game, with a completely incoherent plot for why you are going from area to area. the reboot had better plot and purpose. theres literally no reason for anything in rise

uncharted 4 ran like shit, went down to 20 fps on ps4 with "smooth cinematic 30 fps" being the optimal performance bar, felt like fucking molasses and played like shit because of it, once the actual "Game" started, you were 2 hours in and had nothing but boring ass forced stealth sections with unlimited enemies coming out of monster closets and lazy waist high grass with your companion AI being as terrible as it was in last of us, with no enemies actually aiming at them and focusing on you

of course yall are some Pc shitters trying to shitpost sony's exclusive and desperately latching onto your like 1 of 3 games you actually got this year worth playing. im not poor i can afford all consoles, and neither of those games were very good. i'm also not some insecure little faggot who has to sit on 4chan all day shitposting to justify being a pc gamer or some shit, like most you plebs are
>>
>>340700679
>SF
>not casual
>>
>>340700874
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9UmD13aarg
keep talking out of your ass
>>
>>340700874
>people with titan's were getting 20-30 fps
then those people are bad at computering
980TI, running RoTR on ultra across the board at 60 fps
>>
>>340697236
>people we dont play uncharted 4 make opinions about uncharted 4
>>
>>340697236
Go away, Rhianna Pratchett.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.