[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a 6 enemy Torbjorn's on defense episode Something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>It's a 6 enemy Torbjorn's on defense episode

Something really needs to be done about this. All you Blizz needs to do is make it so you can't have more two of the same hero on any one team. There, problem solved. Cancer cured. Job done.
>>
>>340692191
Other fun cancers include
>2 winstons and 4 torbs on payload attack
>5 tracers and a lucio
>6 soldiers
>6 meis
Use them as you like
>>
3 reinhardt 2 junkrat 1 lucio problem solved

having to stack to beat a stack is annoying though and its probably the only answer to a really effective stack
>>
6 Torbjorns get stomped though

oh wait
>console players
>>
>>340692394
>6 meis
Can confirm this is an awful experience. Fought against it earlier. Still managed to clench victory though.
>>
>>340692394
6 Reinhardt's is pretty hilarious when you're attacking on payload maps. It's just an impenetrable wall of shields.

I really do think blizz should implement my no more than two of the same hero on one team though. I'd also like to see the next meme mode be 6v6 of the same hero which are randomly picked St the beginning of the match. I think it would be fun for messing around and just having a bit if fun.
>>
File: 1142745086137.jpg (31 KB, 523x272) Image search: [Google]
1142745086137.jpg
31 KB, 523x272
>It's a others don't play the game how I think they should episode
>>
>>340692671
Random is a bad idea, it should be a vote where if two or more tie it's random chosen between them
>>
>>340692671
>my No More Than Two Heroes™
No. That wouldn't be fun at all.
They need to spend their time doing something better like letting me choose what game mode I want
>>
>>340692191
Can be countered with junkrats, d.vas, widowmakers, and reinhardts. Just be smarter.
>>
>>340693187
wrong. this guy >>340692484
is correct. the only way to deal with bullshit teams is your own counter bullshit. the main problem is that sometimes you run into premades or even just randoms who pull this shit and your team won't do anything no matter what you say to try and counter because you're all just randoms.
>>
Well Played
>>
>>340692394
>5 traces and a lucio.
Boyo, all you need is a few Winstons then it's easy. Unless you were in my match with this set up where we still had two idiots convinced they could snipe the tracers
>>
>>340694442

no-one wants to waste their time having a bit of fun countering team stacks and to be fair, if you play a lot, it does not happen a great deal.
>>
>>340692191

Get 2 snipers and 4 pharahs and wreck their shit?

Why is it so damn complicated for people to counter in this casual ass game?

>There's an enemy widow on the loose!
>Entire team panics and doesn't know what to do
>Switch to Winston or Tracer and proceed to wreck the widow

It's not rocket science people.
>>
>Other torbjorn can't fix other turrets only their own
>Still have trouble beating a team of 6 torbjorn

Serious question, are you stupid OP?
>>
>>340692671

>impenetrable
Get two Bastions, Symmetras, or Winstons to work together and you have a free win.
>>
>>340692191
I'm guessing you got rekt by my 6 torb team earlier, huh OP?

Sorry if we ruined your fun, we were just doing it for laughs.
>>
>>340692191
try playing genji and hitting reflect
>>
Motherfucking McCree can flashbang the damn turret OP, what the fuck.
>>
Six Pharahs clean up a lot of meme comps
>>
>Mfw I meet someone who goes 6 Zen
>>
>>340692394

I had a game where last point while attacking on Route 66 the enemy team had 4 junkrats, we won, but it was a bit annoying at times.
>>
>>340697329

>6 Zen

Damage boosted pharah and widow would have a field day.
>>
>>340697536
I shrekt them as damage boosted zarya
>>
File: 1462646826021.png (522 KB, 1058x1567) Image search: [Google]
1462646826021.png
522 KB, 1058x1567
does a fully charged Symetria shot destroy a turret?
>>
>>340692671
Ranked will probably have 1 of each allowed.
>>
>>340692191
My team last night
>Bastion on top of payload
>Rienhart on payload
>2 mercys

It worked well but they might have been shitters
>>
File: hanzo.jpg (98 KB, 621x881) Image search: [Google]
hanzo.jpg
98 KB, 621x881
If you having dwarf problems I feel bad for you OP-san. I got 99 problems but a turret ain't one.
>>
>>340697878
No. It does about 120 damge
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.