[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overwatch on PC or Console? >fps on a console At the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
Overwatch on PC or Console?

>fps on a console
At the same time, the LoL audience play on PC so there isn't much difference. Just max sensitivity with a controller

>autoaim
Having played on both, there is evidence on autoaim on both platforms. I realise this may be anecdotal evidence, so that could be a mistake on my part.

>price
Both are a silky smooth price of $30 using my methods
>>
>>340690736
If there was autoaim on PC I wouldn't be even half as shitty at McCree and Widowmaker as I am.
>>
There's no auto-aim on PC, just Xbox hueg hitboxes.
>>
>Pay 30 dollars for game
>Have to pay extra for PSN and live
>>
>>340690736
Curious about how you can get it for $30; for multi-platforms, I've always gone with the assumption that consoles are full of scrubs and PC are full of 'pros' when it comes to FPS.
>>
>>340691982
there are aim assist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UU8jqxAiHQ
>>
>>340692556
That's not aim assist, that's hitboxes.
>>
>>340692646
>bullet magnetism isn't aim assist

yeah okay m8 like hitboxes can be a part of it but the aim assist is broken and lenient as all fuck unless you one dumb blind motherfucker who know not much about what is going on.
>>
Did you really have to make another thread?
>mobas are easy
You never played them, did you?
>Just max sensitivity with a controller
So you are actually insane.
>>
>>340693115
It's not bullet magnetism. The hitboxes are that large.
>>
File: eqhbgs.webm (2 MB, 720x381) Image search: [Google]
eqhbgs.webm
2 MB, 720x381
>>340690736
Some characters like Widowmaker are completely useless on console cuz you can't aim.

Moments like this on console are embarassing
>>
>>340693190
Honest to god, I don't know what you are talking about. I just came off work like an hour ago. Overwatch is a popular game, a lot of people will undoubtedly talk about it. Quell your autism.

>>340692383
I have my connections.

>>340692163
Ah so that's what it was. I was wondering.

>>340693319
No offence but that webm doesn't display much. You shoot like a Touhou boss.
>>
>>340690736
Considering most PC games now are just console ports and you can use a keyboard & mouse on a console if you want, there really isn't a difference anymore, regardless of what Mustards will tell you.

Just get whatever is more convenient.
>>
File: 1443802913672.jpg (39 KB, 508x456) Image search: [Google]
1443802913672.jpg
39 KB, 508x456
>>340690736
>playing on a console
>>
>>340693732
There are four people shooting at D.Va out of her suit and somehow don't kill her before she gets back in. That's pretty sad.
>>
>>340690736

Eh. It runs surprisingly well on console. I'm playing it on PS4 as my friends all have it on there, no one to play with on pc. Sniping can be hard but i've seen some surprisingly good players on it. For console at least.
>>
>>340695275
If you've had experience with cs or even cod widowmaker is guaranteed replies tier easy, controller or not
>>
if you are honestly considering getting the console version, that is to say, if you place a controller and a mouse on equal footing then you should get the console version.

you're probably a shitter so you will have a more fun experience there.
>>
>>340690736
Why the Fuck would you ever play on console?
>>
File: fuck off tracer.webm (1 MB, 912x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck off tracer.webm
1 MB, 912x480
>>
>>340695947
Not him, but friends?
>>
>>340693732
>I have my connections
No you don't. Anyone who did either wouldn't care to post a detail like that unless they were ok with sharing.

>My connections
Please, my connection was CD keys, 20$ for origins edition months ago. You can drop the act.
>>
>>340695947
No Widowmaker dominance, far better character balance than PC.
>>
>>340696102
Why the fuck would your friends play on a console, though?

>>340693319
Overwatch steering wheel championship?
>>
>>340696279
Okay I'll spill. I'm getting it for $30 because of shenanigans with employees at a game store. I only added that detail because the price is usually a good enough reason to buy it on PC. Happy now? Why would I lie to you on the internet?
>>
>>340693319

>That roadhog who didn't use his hook
>>
>>340695947
Because they can play video games on a console now don't you know.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.