[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People make a big deal out of gta 5 multiple protagonists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 300x387
>People make a big deal out of gta 5 multiple protagonists
>They forget this game had six protagonists
>>
Yeah but you don't remember their names.
>>
Probably because the game was forgetful due to being shit.
>>
>>340684890
i dont remember the gta 5 protagonists charcaters neither
>>
>>340684975
It was better than gta 5
>>
>>340684890
Boy Red
Red
Injun Red
Red injun
Lady Red
Fancy Red
>>
>>340685051
>>340684890
Red
Annie
Jack
WE WUZ BUFFALO SOLDIERS
Shadow Wolf
Diego
>>
>>340684831
Best game.
>>
but it was barely developed by rockstar
>>
Most people don't even remember that Red Dead Revolver was a thing. They always mean Redemption when they say RDR.

Even worse, those people think Redemption was the first in the series.
>>
Literally all I can remember from this game is Pig Josh.
>>
>>340685741
Revolver sold like 1 million copies compared to 15 million Redemption sold, thats nothing
so i don't blame people who think red dead 2 will be next
>>
>>340685051
Big Red standing by
>>
>>340685741
May as well be considering how different they are to each other.
>>
I don't really remember anything about the game except for a level involving a train with a gattling gun and then a level where you're attacking some mansion and have to fight through the courtyard. Hopefully that isn't wrong.
>>
C'MON RED, IT'S NOW OR NEVER!
>>
>>340686302
IT NEVER WAS ABOUT THE BUNNY
>>
>>340685902
YOURE GONNA BLOW UP REEEEEAAL GOOD COWBOY
>>
>>340684831
>>They forget this game
>>
>>340687379
Fuck the panic I used to have as a kid when trying to jump around that town not being killed by Pig Josh when he super sprints towards you.

FUCK
>>
This game was great, but Red was kind of autistic

>I just want my money
>I just want my money
>I just want my money
>I just want my money
>It was never about the money
>>
Revolver multiplayer was some of the funnest shit

>tfw demolishing niggas with cannonball air strikes as Diego
>>
>>340688903
I always just climbed on top of the house and he couldn't wrap his brain around that.
>>
>>340689240
I would climb on the houses and he would go under the fucking house and blow himself up and I'd always fly off and get fucked by midget clowns.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.