[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHEN ARE WE SEEING GAMEPLAY IT'S COMING OUT IN LIKE FOUR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: battlefield1.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
battlefield1.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
WHEN ARE WE SEEING GAMEPLAY
IT'S COMING OUT IN LIKE FOUR MONTHS AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>340681508
June 12th
>>
>he actually thinks BF1 could be good
EA
>>
>>340681681
>wwi game
>not good
The only way it could be not good is if they had laser beams.
>>
>>340681618
FUCK I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG
>>
>>340681681
EA/DICE have never dissapointed
>>
Verdun is better
>>
>>340682373
Battlefront was awful and battlefield 4 was broken garbage until they handed it off to dice LA.
>>
>>340681832
>these are the people that keep battlefield alive
>>
>>340681832
>wwi game
>Only 64

Yeah it's definitely be good when only 2 or 3 people storm across no mans land with you
>>
>>340681508
There's been a couple seconds of gameplay, you know where you shoot a guy and his texture or shader changes?
>>
>>340683329
not gameplay
>>
>>340681832
Uh, you do know the protag is black, right?
>>
>>340683467
I'm pretty sure it was gameplay, there'd be no reason for the texture change if it were prerendered
>>
>>340681508
>You can do A N Y T H I N G
>>
>>340681508
Look up Battlefield on Youtube. Literally clip you find will be what to expect.
>>
>>340681508
We already know it has a nigger lead and its completely ahistorical and revisionist, this should be enough for anyone to say its going to be utter crap.
>>
who cares?
>>
Nice. Another Battlefield game with maps of empty desolate wastelands full of nothing.
>>
>>340685648
L I T E R A L L Y A N Y T H I N G
>>
>>340685883
>caring about the campaign in a battlefield game
found the 13 year old who started with Bad Company
>>
leaked story dialog, enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEk_txgao_o
>>
>>340681508
Battlefield 3 reskinned with WWI shit

there you go OP
>>
>>340684193
Uh, you know there's several protags, that there was black people in WW1, and it's more or less a must to have a black protag to make Americans buy it, right?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.