[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is perhaps my favorite ARPG after dungeon siege 2 and diablo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tl2.jpg (38 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
tl2.jpg
38 KB, 460x215
this is perhaps my favorite ARPG after dungeon siege 2 and diablo 2

wasn't there an MMO planned? what happened?
>>
I may be wrong, but Torchlight II happened instead of the MMO.

But yeah, it's a great game especially with the SynergiesMod.
>>
its really fun to play LAN + mods

i thought the company went under though?
>>
Pretty sure like half the creative force behind the games left to start ANOTHER studio.

Runic is working on some irrelevant console platformer trash or something now, last time I checked.
>>
I still remember the shitstorm that an employee caused because he added some shitty old reddit meme to a preview of the game back then.
>>
>>340667063
>dungeon siege 2
>any dungeon siege after 1

shit taste
>>
>>340667890

DS2 and Broken World were improvements over the original game and the Arianna expac
>>
>>340668306
eat shit
>>
File: 1461287076378.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
1461287076378.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>340669242

shouldn't you be in an overwatch thread you flaming faggot?
>>
>>340669902
ds2 defender go eat a bag of dicks

oh wait you already did
>>
>>340667890

>taking shit about DSII
>>
>>340667890
Dungeon Seige 3 was absolute trash, but 2 was great. Your judgement of taste is shit.
>>
>>340667252
I believe that was the case.
They never mentioned the MMO again after Torchdelay 2's release. Or anything else, really. They just worked on the final update and nothing else after that, not even a "TL3 SOON!" comment.
>>
>>340670372
where did i say DS2 was good

go fuck yourself
>>
recently started playing it again made a cannon Engi and then I downloaded a big modpack and am gonna start a necromancer once I get bored of blasting shit
>>
>>340667063
The original devs got burned out and left after torchlight 2
>>
>>340670693
Do you have a learning disability irl? I want to know whether it's ok to make fun of you now or not.
>>
>>340667063
And I still prefer (modded) TL1, isn't that wierd.

Plus i'm just not a fan of the way it looks. SorrySoldOut's TL1 it looked great for me, but as far as I know there's no equivelent mod for TL2 right? Even if there was, the fact that everyone online would have to play the exact same mods as me, even if they are only cosmetic sucks.
>>
Agreed, that game is sweet. I played the shit out of the first game and multiplayer in TL2 is pretty fun. Haven't really branched out into the mods much but it's good to know they're there.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.