[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>340664897 Probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>>340664897
Probably
>>
Just use an OhMiBod.
>>
>>340664897
Totally
>>
If you could prove you were actually being shocked and not acting, then yes.
>>
shit yeah I'd watch but I'm pretty sure you can't do self harm on stream since twitch changed the terms and conditions
>>
Why can't DSP do this
>>
>>340667071
he'd die within an hour, and you can't stream suicides on twitch since it's against the rules.
>>
>>340667071
kek
>>
>>340664897
Think I could actually make money on this stream?
>>
>>340664897
I think you may actually get banned from twitch for something like that. Same thing if you rigged it up to shock you everytime you got a 5 dollar donation or something.

Twitch is a massive circle jerk.
>>
>>340664897
>>340667461
pretty sure this would be against terms of service somewhere.
>>
>>340667170
Yeah I don't want them to tell me to stop breaking the rules after I shoot myself on stream.
>>
>>340667461
It depends on how often you die and if it doesn't get boring after a while. You might want to mix it up after every stream. Such as like a shot of tequila everytime you die, push-ups everything you die that keep adding up. Shit like that, that'd be something I'd watch and maybe even donate to
>>
>>340667743
>kill yourself on stream
>get banned
>can't stream in the afterlife
>>
>>340667889
>shoot myself in the afterlife
>reincarnate
>an hero on stream again
Because fuck the police
>>
>>340664897
no, twitch would ban your channel since you are not allowed to stream self harm
>>
>>340664897
Thanks for the idea, I'm gonna steal it for my channel.
>>
>>340667847
Also, as you might go against some of the rules on Twitch, you might wanna stream on Hitbox. Hitbox is a little less strict when it comes to streaming content
>>
>>340665850
Man I wish I was a girl, now they literally just need to lay there while people pay them to have orgasms
>>
>>340664897
Deadtube is a pretty good doujin
>>
File: 1457564826746.png (817 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
1457564826746.png
817 KB, 546x546
This would be a really bad idea to do for my stream because I never die in Video games because I'm so good at 'em.
>>
>>340664897
Would you watch a stream of me playing video games while my cat crawls all over my head, chest, arms and keyboard while chewing on my headset?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.