[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What class do you mostly play as in any RPG?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: qfgclasses2.jpg (30 KB, 396x267) Image search: [Google]
qfgclasses2.jpg
30 KB, 396x267
What class do you mostly play as in any RPG?
>>
healslut
>>
I'm always a human warrior because I'm boring.
>>
File: 1463420988198.jpg (71 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
1463420988198.jpg
71 KB, 465x700
any game, RPG or not if it lets me i always play as a Barbarian.

make my character as fast as possible, as strong as possible, no armour and jump right into battle.
>>
The whole Fighter/Thief/Mage triangle needs to fucking die, it is so boring. Especially if the Mage can only learn Fire/Ice/Lightning spells.

Developers should take note from Tales of Maj'Eyal and make interesting classes like a caster who can summon giant slimes or an earth mage who dual wields shields
>>
I like to play summoners. Doesn't matter if I'm summoning the dead, devils, angel, or just extra dimensional creatures.
>>
File: 136933750594.png (49 KB, 165x223) Image search: [Google]
136933750594.png
49 KB, 165x223
>>340664481
Paladins/clerics or warriors if they're unavailable.
>>
>>340666827
>no armor

oh I get it you like to assert your dominance over other men while naked?

Homo
>>
File: Class_creation_scout.png (100 KB, 320x504) Image search: [Google]
Class_creation_scout.png
100 KB, 320x504
Sword+Shield+Stealth
>>
>>340667150
in a world of dandy lords in polished full armor, men walking around in pointy hats and flamboyant robes, literally dirty peasants and dick ass thieves.

the only good choice is a well oiled chest and a loincloth.
>>
The one I find to be fun to play.
>>
heavily armoured stealth tank archer with heal spells.

t. Skyrim
>>
Theif
I'll take everything that isn't nailed down then come back and pry up what is nailed down and take the nails too
>>
Masochist BDSM axe and shield tank
>>
Magic User when they're done well, thief ir brawler/monk otherwise.
>>
Which ever class got the cutest girls.
>>
>>340664481
I always play a cleric in D&D, but out of the 3 selection in the pic I guess that translates to the magic user.
>>
Archer, bitches can't touch the archers, but the archer can hit all the bitches.
>>
Usually play a healer, as they're often underplayed. It's also usually easier to find a team if you're playing healer
>>
How many games actually get magic right and makes it feel actually useful rather than being restricted to damage spell #1, #2, #3...
>>
I always like playing a big hulking armored tank, but most games fail to do that right these days.
>>
>>340668538
any Dungeons & Dragons game

Divinity Original Sin
>>
>>340668057
Pah, assault mage with fireball in one hand and sword in the other wearing a heavy ass armor is where it's at. Say what you will but Skyrim did a good job fulfilling my dirtiest class mixing fantasies without breaking the game apart or doing a halfasses job with the possibilities like every other game which advertises "custom classes"
>>
>>340668538
Baldur's Gate 2 is probably the best for that if you don't need GRAFFIX.
>>
Investigator.
What, that's not available?
Guess I'll play a shitty mage then.
>>
Jew
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.