[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing best hero because cowboys are awesome >head shotting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: wae.png (26 KB, 820x544) Image search: [Google]
wae.png
26 KB, 820x544
>playing best hero because cowboys are awesome
>head shotting noobs across maps
>stay in the same spot all game
>I know noobs will try to bum rush me
>hear their footsteps, kill them as soon as they show
>endless whining about how broken Mccree is
>literally nobody knows how to play against me, they just try to bum rush me and die

What happened to the FPS community man? Nobody ever cried for nerfs back in the day, I try this game and any hero I play I get bitched at for being "broken"
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3021x3645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3021x3645
>>340660219
>see this thread
>look at watch
>see this
Holy shit
>>
>>340660219
>Nobody ever cried for nerfs back in the day,

because casuals didnt play FPS games back then.

its high noon as im posting this
>>
This game attracted MOBA and MMO shitters so of course they just whine for nerfs until the game is easy enough to make them feel good about winning.

I play Genji a lot. I love seeing a dumb McCree on the other team. I just run around the corner with reflect on and let him flashbang himself. Then the 1-2-3 shuriken-dash-melee cancel.
>>
>>340660442
>image
>phone poster
>le funny reddit meme
This is what /v/ is now.
>>
>>340660442
>>340660516
>West coast shitters
Kys.
>>
>>340660623
hating anyone for basically anything
This is what /v/ is now.
>>
>>340660442
What watch is that senpai?
>>
>>340660442
dumb phone poster
>>
>>340661104
Orient Ray it's like $120
>>
File: 1454445820894.jpg (148 KB, 987x700) Image search: [Google]
1454445820894.jpg
148 KB, 987x700
>>340660219
>It's another Overwatch thread
>>
>>340661397
>birdposters
Get out
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (208 KB, 717x481) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
208 KB, 717x481
it's balanced around classes (well, heroes) so people are more prone to whine about nerfs and whatnot

this being said mccree is my favorite hero, deserves a nerf, but is being nerfed in a completely stupid manner

I think it's really dumb to nerf the range and damage of his gun in one mode (m2) but not the other (m1), it's a fucking six shooter, why the hell does it become a wet noodle after some distance and how come if I shoot it fast the bullets deal less damage?

they needed to change the cd on the grenade so you get punished for using it in every 1v1 and to increase the crosshair spacing (like the deagle in 1.6 when you were not crouching, pic related), and obviously get rid of the damage nerfs (both range and m2 nerf that's coming)

I get it that it's dumb that he can go around landing headshots across the map with a revolver, which could be fixed by making the current crosshair which is 100% accurate, less accurate. At a medium/close range the crosshair will still be precise enough for headshots, M2 should not do LESS DAMAGE because he's firing the gun fast, just make it less accurate AS WELL - right now m2 beats m1 at nearly all ranges, it's retarded and it will stay like that unless m2 becomes horrible.

it's so easy to balance this character, what the hell are they doing, it's obviously "deagle: the character" and they're all over the place with him
>>
File: owleyes.gif (434 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
owleyes.gif
434 KB, 500x281
>>340661474
Are owls okay?

Of course owls are okay.
>>
>>340661660
>it's so easy to balance this character, what the hell are they doing
He doesn't need a nerf.

They're balancing for casual gamers. People who would rather have the game made easier than have to develop any sort of skill.
>>
File: Sam grinning.gif (1 MB, 256x269) Image search: [Google]
Sam grinning.gif
1 MB, 256x269
>mfw dominating the enemy team as Genji, while spamming "Mada mada" every time I kill someone.
>mfw the enemy Genji player fruitlessly tries to defeat me.

So much salt, holy shit.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>340662561
>So much salt
You're the one who needs validation online
>>
>>340662651
You are using that image wrong senpai.
And I just shared that story because I found it amusing.
>>
>>340660219
I know this feel. I've been getting into Westerns lately, played some Red Dead Redemption, watching entry level stuff like The Good The Bad and the Ugly. Most of my play time is on support characters so I decide to say fuck it, play some McCree cause he's great.

The entire game I have some dude crying at me every time I kill his fag ass (soldier 69). I generally stay mid range and try to pick people off and then I fuck flankers like Reaper or Tracer if they get uppity.

Every kill he remarks on how lost i'll be without FTH. Every single kill. Despite not even relying on it.

I can't wait for the McCree nerf to go through so I can keep killing shitters, I await their excuses after the patch
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.