[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this ranking system is absolute fucking garbage >de ranks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: rank_images.jpg (83 KB, 528x396) Image search: [Google]
rank_images.jpg
83 KB, 528x396
this ranking system is absolute fucking garbage
>de ranks you over time
essentially turning you into a smurf. I know it's to stop people from chillin but what's worse?
>matches groups of 5 vs non groups
there are usually around 400k players and only 18 ranks, this literally shouldn't happen when going in alone
>matches last up to 90 minutes but don't even think about quitting if you're with de rankers because you then you get a fucking quit ban
holy shit, it's just so...bad
>>
t. silver 3

honestly it's a shit game in general
>>
>>340655093
At this point, you should be asking yourself why you're still playing ranked.
>>
Game is shit for underage niggers and skin loving faggots.
Worst fanbase out there after assfaggots.
>>
>playing Valve MM instead of ESEA or Face It
>>
>>340655738
>t. silver 3
what? honestly before that update in dec I was MGE then I stopped playing when it dropped me down to nova 3. now after not playing im somehow s3. it took me 4 wins and 2 ties to go up. I carried hard, it literally shouldn't happen like this when going in alone, halo 2/3 had a better system.
>>340655935
because unranked tactical shooters are garbage and not fun without team work. its just a bunch of faggots jerking off
>>
>>340656109
>because unranked tactical shooters are garbage
Hear that, everyone? CS1.6, CSS, Rainbow6 and Swat4 are garbage because they don't have a ranking system!
>>
>>340656205
they are tho lol. its just a camp fest with hardly any map movement. unless you're playing in a tournament
>>
>>340656102
>skin loving faggots
What's wrong with loving skin?

Are you a skeleton?
>>
Honestly just play cevo if you want better teammates and tactics. It isnt perfect, but it is better when you compare it to mm and the problems you're having
>>
>>340656205
>>340656310
also, ranking systems are good because it forces people to try with their team to see who is actually better. I can rape in casual but that shit gets boring in cs go after 100 hrs.
>>
>>340656408
Is cevo better than esea?
>>
git gud

t. Global Elite after 800 hours.
>>
>>340656598
im going to assume you've played other fps games or other cs games. you're not that good if it took you 800 hours lol
>>
>>340656568
Well i suggested cevo because cevo is free, i've used both and i prefer esea. I dont play many pugs, but the 7 a month is worth it too me.
>>
>>340656827
I thought esea also had a free option but I might be remembering wrong.
>>
>>340656598
>>340656704
>roughly 5-8 hrs to level up once
>only 18 levels
way to fucking rek yourself my man
>>
>>340657040
It isnt, but if you look in the right spot you might be able to grab a free week code.
>>
File: 1436762358112.jpg (13 KB, 280x310) Image search: [Google]
1436762358112.jpg
13 KB, 280x310
>>340657041
>>roughly 5-8 hrs to level up once
>>
File: 20160610152559_1.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160610152559_1.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
>de ranks you over time

This is fucking trash and i hate it.
i got my global, i don't want to keep playing that garbage.

but i'm forced to play MM once a week to keep it.
>>
>>340657190
I think I was thinking about the tournaments if you essentially want to pub them. Haven't used esea in like a year or 2
>>
how does this game take any skill
all you have to do is pull down your crosshair to get kills and you're global elite already
garbage no-skill game... play a game that actually takes incredible mental discipline and requires great reaction speed like dota 2
>>
>>340657369
>i don't want to keep playing that garbage
Then why the fuck do you even care about the rank?
>>
>>340655935
At least for CSGO, ranked is literally the only mode in the game that is worth.

Casual is literally like if i'm playing poor mans CoD.

Whenever valve releases unranked competitive like in Dota 2, then I will never touched ranked again in my lifetime.
>>
2700 hours so far on the cs jew and counting. Roughly 70-80 a week
>>
>>340657513
How does dota take any skill all you do is click on things to get a kill.
>>
>>340657530
Because it's great shoving it down faggots throats.

>Playing casual with friends
>underage niggers bragging about how awesome they are
>tell them the shut the fuck up and suck a dick
>"STFU U SILVER FAG!!!"
>-I'm global and you're shit, nigger.
>Start raping them
>faggots try to add me
>Humiliate them even more and tell them to fuck off

I hate the csgo community, specially on my country.

Worst kind of normies there is.
>>
File: gtechnology.jpg (101 KB, 1422x378) Image search: [Google]
gtechnology.jpg
101 KB, 1422x378
>>340655093
got to gold nova master, didn't play for 6 months, dropped to silver 2
>>
>played csgo beta
>played 200 hours after launch but before the rank up system was put in
>stopped playing for a while
>friend asks if I want to play competitive with him
>sure why not
>turns out I can't play competitive until I'm rank 3

I understand why they did that but having all my hours played before the ranking system was put in was such a punch in the dick.
>>
>>340657272
that's including like 5 wins/1 loss assuming you win...assuming you're good
>>
who cares lol
>>
File: 1464314495103.png (41 KB, 171x189) Image search: [Google]
1464314495103.png
41 KB, 171x189
>play CS:GO ranked
>get up to MGII
>hey this is pretty cool
>Life stuff happens, play other games, get new job, etc
>come back
>Silver 4
How about fucking no.
>>
File: halo5ranks.png (2 MB, 1120x2000) Image search: [Google]
halo5ranks.png
2 MB, 1120x2000
>>340658059
and it's literally to only stop people from chillin at max level. it's stupid too because a person can come back, play two games and be warmed up.
at least it's not like halo 5 where that shit resets every month. the levels are a fucking fluff. this causes more unbalanced matches because everyone has to re do their placement matches. not only that this shit will match you against people within a 10 level difference. it's just so bad if you're not playing with a team
>>
>>340655093
You could just get good and win?

Crying is an alternative, I guess.
>>
Prime was probably a smart decision to try and at least slightly curb smurfing and hacking but it doesn't seem to have done all that much.
Plus all the retards who link their phone to an account they hack with and in turn getting their main banned.
>>
File: csgoquoteunquotesmurf.png (271 KB, 985x524) Image search: [Google]
csgoquoteunquotesmurf.png
271 KB, 985x524
>>340655093

You think you have it bad? At least smurfs can be surprised when they invade lower ranks, past DMG there's not a game without at least one guy like pic related.

I had two guys in the past month vac banned mid match. I'm beginning to think people who got to GE either did it with a 5 man premade or got exceedingly lucky about their timing (after a banwave).

The prime matchmaking initiative looks like a step in the right direction but I a) loathe to give them my cell phone number, b) it's ridiculously cheap to buy one in the Eastern Europe, where I presume most cheaters come from.
>>
I was MG2 but got debuffed after not playing for a while and sucking at my first match

Back to silver elite master it is
>>
>>340658552
i got to GE with 34 wins soloqueing.
i got lucky with the cheaters and retards.
>>
>>340659296
I think that's one of the problems with a match making system no matter how good you are part of it is just luck based on which team has more retards.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.