[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name ONE thing he did wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: pontiff.png (396 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
pontiff.png
396 KB, 500x750
Name ONE thing he did wrong.
>>
>unsheathed sword in church

I threw up.
>>
Why does the pope dual wield huge fucking ultra greatswords
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1227x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1227x668
Not killing the degenerate half breed dragon slut In the tower
>>
he took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>340654140

Feeding people to a giant blob.
>>
>>340654140
His crusaders were attacking our trade routes
>>
>>340654140
He didn't wear pants.
>>
>>340654140
enslaving and killing inhabitants of-
oh wait it's a meme thread
>>
>>340654140
>killed the trapfaggot
>made a princess into a sexy dancer
>wielding two bitchin ass swords
is this one of the most based video game characters of all time?
>>
>>340654140
i cant
>>
>>340654140

He allowed Anor Londo to be come a dump I mean the place is covered in the literal shit of a giant blog man
>>
>>340656717
Pants are for squares
>>
>>340654140
He fucked wit me.
>>
>>340654140
Used parryable attacks.
>>
Made me retry 34 times.
>>
>>340654140
Summoned a shadow clone.
Never before have I summoned a phantom so fast.
>>
>>340657636
Definitely one of my favourites.
>>
>>340654140
>works for an evil blobmonster
>takes over Irithyll/Anor Londo for lulz
>kills friendly inhabitants (like the blacksmith giant)
>locks up Yorshka and Gwyndolin to later feed to the blobmonster
>gives his loyal outrider knights rings that make them go fucking insane and turn into monsters
>forced a sexy dancer to be an outrider knight
>uses anime shadow clones and buffs his weapons

He doesn't care about anyone, not the inhabitants of the city he attacked and not even the lives of his own knights. He's just an asshole with flaming swords.
>>
>>340658545
It doesn't count if you are summoning yourself. Also this actually made him weaker.
>>
File: Dark-Souls---Gwyndolin-1.jpg (43 KB, 674x720) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls---Gwyndolin-1.jpg
43 KB, 674x720
He was a heretic.
>>
not as bad as the boss who literally ate my big tittied goddess waifu
>>
>>340660507
When I first played DS I didn't know she was an illusion and I fell for her and her titties. I wanted to serve her for real now and she go eaten? Also Yourshka is a cheap ripoff of Priscilla who was also totally waifu material but at least I can serve her-
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.