[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished DS1 on PC, thought it was fantastic. Do I play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Just finished DS1 on PC, thought it was fantastic.

Do I play DS2 or 3 next? I hear everyone on here shit on 2 constantly, but that could just be a meme.
>>
>>340653208
Note: Don't have any Playstation consoles so no Demon's or Bloodborne for me
>>
2 is not as bad as people say it is. Yes, it is not as good as DS1, but it's not bad to the point where it's unplayable. If you do get DS2, get Scholar of the First Sin to get all of the DLC.
>>
>>340653573
This.

DaS2 improved upon some things from DaS1 but also fucked a lot of core concepts like PvP up. It's definitely worth a play but it will not be the sequel you expect or are looking for.

DaS3 seems to just be generally okay, but not spectacular. Invest in a PS3 so you can play DeS at least, or PS4 for Bloodborne.
>>
>>340653208
Play 2.
It's not as good as 1, but it has some welcome updates actually. Like the inventory and a slightly better online. Go for Scholar of the First sin, it's got the DLCs and they are the best part of the game to tell the truth.
>>
>>340653208
I'm playing the first right now and my friends that love souls said to play 2. It has its flaws but I don't think its some steaming pile of shit.
>>
It IS a meme. It's always a meme until you play it and decide for yourself. No exceptions.
>>
2 is the most "controversial" in terms of like or dislike.
3 is generally considered "watered down casual shit" but still good for a Souls game.
You can play them in any order.
>>
File: Tumblr_m8sl44Pa5m1r6hu3go1_1280.jpg (133 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_m8sl44Pa5m1r6hu3go1_1280.jpg
133 KB, 1280x1707
Is there any armor in the game that resembles this guy? Rolling a Samuel character
>>
>>340653208
you already played the worst Dark... go play now the better games
>>
DS2 has some questionable design choices and is probably slightly worse than other Souls games but saying that it's shit is a meme, it's a good game despite its flaws.
>>
>>340653208
2 is fantastic and almost on the level of 1 but not quite. Don't listen to these fucking idiotic Matthewmatosis dickriders
>>
>>340653573
>Kirino
If you're going to a fucking weeb at least have the kuroneko one
>>
>>340653208
I bought it at day one and bought all the DLCs before SOTFS came out, so I should admit to be a bit salty about the game. Think DS2 like a more "technical" and much less "atmospheric" DS1, and think that those technical aspects are hit and miss.

You can enjoy it if you enjoyed the first one, but take in consideration it has many faults.
>>
>>340653208
Hey guys, community manager for namco here, and I have some information on the new DLC that will be announced. I posted something similar a few weeks ago, but I have a better translation now.

With the new DLC "Descent of Deep Waters", DARK SOULS III once again immerses players in a world of challenge and despair. Discover the secrets of the deep, travel the pilgrim desert and face the charcoal church of hollows.

New maps, bosses, enemies and additional weapon and armor sets await. Prepare yourself once more and embrace the darkness.

With the new DLC "Dreaded Bridge of God", DARK SOULS III once again immerses players in a world of challenge and despair. Face the fearsome hornbirds and alone warriors on the path to the dreaded god bridge. Cross bridge between realms, and confront the terrible secret within the angelic realm of god.

New maps, bosses, enemies and additional weapon and armor sets await. Prepare yourself once more and embrace the darkness.

Enjoy. :)
>>
>>340656576
DS2 - 7/10
DS1 & DS3 8/10
>>
>>340655192
Pale shade set?
>>
>>340653208
>I hear everyone on here shit on 2 constantly, but that could just be a meme
DaS2 is the best in the series
>>
>>340653208
>I'm too stupid to make my own decisions and have my own opinions, so I let shitposting and memes do it for me
>>
>>340657231
fake and gay
>>
>>340654549
>watered down casual shit
What
>>
>>340653265
Shame. BB is the best consul gaem of desu generation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.