[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halo 5 isn’t coming to the PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Halo5_KeyArt_Horiz_Final.jpg (86 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Halo5_KeyArt_Horiz_Final.jpg
86 KB, 600x338
>http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/10/11901364/microsoft-halo-5-pc-port-no-plans

Ahem...weren't there like 10 threads the last few days from PCfats shitting on Xboners because they "were getting Halo 5".

Deflection in 3...2...1...
>>
Stop falseflagging

Xbox and PC get along
>>
>>340653034

I have both but primarily game in Xbone. I just wanted to post this and remind the PCucks that were being faggots the other day.
>>
>>340653034
then why is what OP saying true. PC guys love to take every opportunity to step on the console players. they'd probably be worse than /v/'s sonygger problem if they had as many of them being as vocal.

we're only lucky that PC players come out to speak when it's time to rub it in unlike sony ponies over inflated sense of entitlement.
>>
>>340652951

It says in this article that Forge/MP is being ported to Win10, just not the whole game, including SP.
>>
>>340653837

Probably just Forge mode though to make it easier to create content. If they do bring MP it won't be cross-platform obviously, and probably only custom games.
>>
>>340654091

Apparently PC players can play anything made in forge mode online, but there's no matchmaking, so you can only play it with people on your friends list. Maybe /v/ or /hg/ will have Halo 5 PC get-togethers.
>>
>>340652951
Fuck off with your platform wars faggot, nobody gives a shit about the dead series of halo anymore. Your xbone is garbage that's the worst console and your flagship series is dead.
>>
I own an Xbone, I hope it comes to Windows 10 fully.

The MP is great and I hope more people would get to play it. SP is trash, avoid at all costs.

Plus if it's on Windows 10 I might get cross/buy/play/ save, so it's win win for me if I eventually upgrade my PeeCee from Win 7.
>>
Halo 5 a shit
343i a shit
Windows 10 a shit. Do not upgrade. Only fucking shills and retarded faggots praise win10
>>
>>340655976
>Windows 10 a shit. Do not upgrade. Only fucking shills and retarded faggots praise win10
>25fps in ds3 in w7
>40-50 fps in ds3 in w10
just dont be autistic. use it just for games. and keep a partition with w7 for daily use.
>>
You're not getting the campaign or multiplayer, but you're getting forge and custom games which is the best part.
>>
I was in the thread. It was mostly people whining it wasn't halo 3 and the xbox owners saying 343 ruined it since 4 and that halo 5 is not a halo game.

Then you had the sony fanboys saying xbox is dead.

There's really no reason for pc users to care or fight with xbox owners. MS already started project helix.

That and there are barely xbox fans here.

>Head of Xbox, Phil Spencer has previously suggested that a port of Halo 5: Guardians for PC is unlikely, but that there remains opportunity for future Halo FPS games to make the jump from console.

The game is made for the xbone anyways. The resolution has some janky shit going on in order to get it to run at 60 fps. If I would MS I wouldn't release that but go with one that looks better and tailored around pc twitch mechanics.
>>
>>340652951
>halo 5 isn't coming to pc
no shit you fucking tool. besides who wants cod in space anyway. bring h3 to steam with h1/2 maps and h2/3's ranking system with new armour and skins and it'll be more popular than cs go like it was 10 years ago
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.