[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been playing Dangan Ronpa 2 and I really want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Nagito_Komaeda.png (106 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Nagito_Komaeda.png
106 KB, 960x560
So I've been playing Dangan Ronpa 2 and I really want to talk about this guy. Why didn't you tell me about this guy, /v/?
>>
You had fucking YEARS to talk about it, pcfriend.
>>
Fuck off and finish the game first, why are you asking for spoilers?
>>
Did you miss all the "Komaeda did nothing wrong" threads?
Get out of here if you're still playing the game, by the way.
You deserve to get spoiled
>>
remember when Komaeda killed Sonia
>>
>>340651709
I can't believe that Komaeda was Junko all along
fuck this stupid character already, that doesn't even make sense
>>
>>340652019
What's worse is that Akane turned out to be the traitor. I mean, where the fuck did that come from?
>>
>>340651297
It gets better. Or worse. Depends on your perspective.
>>
>>340652416
It was so obvious. Why do you think she got Nekomaru blasted?
>>
File: animated_sprite_cute.gif (510 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
animated_sprite_cute.gif
510 KB, 480x280
Why is she so cute?
>>
>>340651297
>>
File: Bakura_Duelist_Kingdom.png (512 KB, 1020x765) Image search: [Google]
Bakura_Duelist_Kingdom.png
512 KB, 1020x765
>>340651297
Why did they steal Bakura's design?
>>
>>340654017
>white haired animes are all the same
racist
>>
>>340652707

Because the one that made her is the master of cute.
>>
>>340652707
Literally a waifu made for the MC
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.