[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only a few days until the resurrection of a motherfucking beast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Itsuno Project.jpg (94 KB, 1009x482) Image search: [Google]
Itsuno Project.jpg
94 KB, 1009x482
Only a few days until the resurrection of a motherfucking beast. GET FUCKING HYPE!!!
>>
>>340632609
Excuse me, but who the fuck is Hideaki Itsuno?
>>
>>340632784
Excuse me but who the fuck are you ?
Also DMC director
>>
>>340632609
You're setting yourself up for disappointment
>>
>>340632784
How old are you?
>>
Didn't someone kind of drop the ball at a DMC 'reunion thing'

like he basically said they were being brought back for DMC5 and the other two guys just gave him a look because he has a big fucking mouth
>>
>>340632609
DMC HD remastered and reloaded ULTRA super special edition
>>
I would be extremely happy if it was either DMC or DD.
>>
>>340633006
What else could Itsuno be making in secret? He's been waiting for a chance to make another DMC game for years!
>>
>>340633085
Yup. It was at their last DMC panel during a power rangers convention.
>>
>>340632935
>>340633046
>implying anyone but an autist would know the director of that game
>>
>>340632609
>resurrection
Funny how easy it is to spot shills. Anybody with a brain knows that you don't expect something that turned to shit to become good again. Only hype-tards have that whole "I took it in the ass 5 times, the 6th will be better"
>>
Xbox one exclusive.
>>
I really hope it's DMC5 and that after this will come Dragon's Dogma 2 for the next generation of console + PC.
>>
>>340635885
And why is that?
>>
How assblasted would sonyggers get if DMC5 was released exclusively on Wii U?
>>
>>340636507
Do you seriously think that's a possibility?
>>
>>340636507
I don't think it would be sonyggers but just DMC fans in general. A lot of DMC fans are on PC anyways.
>>
File: lol.jpg (634 KB, 512x1384) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
634 KB, 512x1384
>>340636507
As an idort, I love shit like that happening if not only for the reactions.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.