[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth buying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (1 MB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1200x630
Is it worth buying?
>>
File: Midna.png (4 MB, 1679x3108) Image search: [Google]
Midna.png
4 MB, 1679x3108
sure is
>>
>>340631880
No. It's not a very good game and emulation for all three versions exists.

The HD port ruined some character's looks.
>>
>>340631880
Yes
>>
>>340631880
Emulate the GC version.
>>
>>340631880
While there are some neat ideas thrown in to make it stand better to modern standards (like retexturing to make the transition to 1080p smoother), if you have access to the earlier versions, or can buy it for cheaper, you won't be missing much by just getting the GC or Wii versions
>>
Did you beat the original? If so then nope, wait for Zelda U to never come out or even better play better games.
>>
>>340632483
no
>>
>>340632579
Then it's worth it.
>>
If you liked Twilight Princess the first time, probably.

If you hated it, I can assure you this will definitely not change your mind.
>>
>>340631880

Only if you intend to buy the gannon amiibo for the perfect difficulty. 2x damage with hearts.
>>
>>340631880
Im bored of mine. $40 bucks its yours.
>>
>>340631880
If you have the original game on Gamecube, then no
If you have the original game on Wii, then yes
If you have the original game in your emulation folder, then yes
If you never played the original, then yes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.