[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was it so big?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (178 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
file.png
178 KB, 400x254
Why was it so big?
>>
Women didn't play games back then
>>
>>340630338
because it needed space for my huge cock
>>
>>340630338
For you
>>
>>340630338

Because it was basically the Dreamcast controller
>>
>>340630338
BIG
AMERICAN
HANDS
>>
Based on my cock size
>>
File: I'mCIA.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
I'mCIA.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
>>340630417
Bane?
>>
>>340630549
xD
>>
File: file.png (273 KB, 1040x290) Image search: [Google]
file.png
273 KB, 1040x290
>>340630476
this
>>
>>340630575
yes iam here xD
>>
>>340630480

This. The average american teen stands a head taller than the average jap teen.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 2100x1041) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 2100x1041
>>
>>340630338
According to interviews, they were having trouble trying to figure out how to get the massive controller board inside to actually fit inside a case. While they were considering scaling it down, one person just said that they knew a guy in a manufacturing company that could get something going. They came back with just that massive shell and they went with it since it worked.

The reason they didn't really notice it as such a huge problem is that their hands were so big, and it became noticeable when they took it to Japan and it just completely oversized not just the Nip's hands, but their entire bodies. By that I mean one point they tried to make is that because it was so big it rested nicely on your leg/lap, but the Nip representative picked it up and showed that it kept falling off because to them, it was too big.

That's why Controller S released in Japan while we had the glorious Duke for a while.
>>
>>340630772
Did you just watch this interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFaNgmSDXtY
>>
File: file.png (302 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
file.png
302 KB, 620x465
best controller
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.