[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the wrong here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: guts.png (254 KB, 490x316) Image search: [Google]
guts.png
254 KB, 490x316
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Arin
>>
INB4 DELETE
>>
>>340626947
Jon was
>>
Jon should have told him how to play, but Arin went way overboard.
>>
I didn't know there was a guts game.

Purple>Blue>Red always, even if they were three events deep and it was clear purple was an also-ran.
>>
They both started out not knowing how to play.

Jon figured it out through his own skill alone.

Jon had no obligation to explain his technique.
>>
>>340626947
Arin, they both knew nothing at the start, and Jon figured it out.
So, JON WINS
>>
>>340626947
Both didn't know how to play at the start
Jon figured it out first within the time limit no reason as to why Arin couldn't figure it out within the given time

JON WINS
>>
Arin using the same strategy he does now bitches about not knowing how to do it while waiting for someone to tell him how to do it

Jon using the actual power of his brain figured it out, of course Arin was in the wrong.
>>
This confirms that Jon is a Republican and Arin is a Democrat
>>
Reminder that this is the best episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevJ-ID3NMc
>>
>>340628067
boopin'
>>
>>340626947
???? I must be a retard for not getting this
>>
Obviously Jon. Arin had the mentality of a 5 year old

>tell me how to do it it's NOT FAIIIR :( :(
>>
>>340628019
other way around, boyo. republicans take their daddy's cummies for money.
>>
File: 1455606457694.jpg (24 KB, 647x515) Image search: [Google]
1455606457694.jpg
24 KB, 647x515
There was nothing agreed upon in regards to the competition. Therefore Arin was a retard for wanting to put a rule in place on the spot that says Jon has to tell him how to play if they're playing a game they both never played before.

It's like running a tournament without establishing what is allowed and what isn't and getting mad that players are doing what you didn't expect them to. Simple as that.
>>
>>340628615
This. Democrats earn their money through hard work. Republicans mistake inheritance for hard work, and have no idea how hunger truly feels.
>>
>>340626947
If this was two friends playing a video game for fun, then Jon was being a dick. But the point of their show is entertainment, not a fair video game competition. Arin should've picked up on the joke and played off of it instead of being a salty bitch
>>
>>340628019
That would be true if someone had told jon how to play the game in a fancy four story house while arin waited in a dumpster.
>>
They both had no idea how to do shit and Jon figured it out first

Jon's the kind of guy that would find a secret in Doom and look for a way to get to it

Arin would see it, get frustrated and then either say it's too hard and then laugh about it or no clip while making a joke
>>
>youtube celebs

is it that hard to talk about videogames?
>>
File: GuavaMoment.jpg (189 KB, 489x500) Image search: [Google]
GuavaMoment.jpg
189 KB, 489x500
>>340630146
Is it that hard to accept that Let's Play is videogames?
>>
Arin's in the wrong.
Doubly so because he later pulls the same shit on Danny that Jon pulled on him of not telling controls/how the game works but with the added issue of being a smug dick about it whereas Jon was mostly just confused at how much Arin was getting worked up over it.
>>
>>340627065
>>340627058

Why should he have? It's a Versus. A competition. Not a training session.
>>
>>340626947
It makes me sad comparing the Jon era episodes and what they release now.
>>
>>340626947
Jon was being a dick first, but Arin is so unbelievably shit at video games that it's excusable
>>
File: 1465036668192.jpg (46 KB, 437x501) Image search: [Google]
1465036668192.jpg
46 KB, 437x501
>>340626947
Poor form in sport is just that: terrible legal play. It is not in error or illegal. Jon was in poor form, but not in error.

>tfw I actually enjoy game grumps thoroughly as background and /v/ disagrees with me and keeps throwing my clothes out of the house and calling me a whore.
>>
>>340634681
Nowadays they provide top-tier background noise content
>>
>>340632115
Hypocrisy and/or the hindsight of future events should not dictate the levying of present punishment of a prior mistake, for with the benefit of hindsight we are all damned.
>August Verbergerdsson, 1899
>>
>>340634773
>Pick a long playlist
>start playing/browsing
>Just let the low-brow japery wash over me.

its like a cheap weed, and twice as unproductive because I'm definitely not generating any bright wisdom or insight.
>>
Arin

Both started on a level playing field and Jon figured it out while Arin didn't
>>
>>340628837
>Democrats earn their money through hard work

top bait
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.