[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /v/ so bad at games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Most topics seem to be people complaining about things in games that can be solved instantly if you have half a brain. Why are you so bad, anon?

>2016
>Being bad at things made for kids
>Pic related
>>
>>340626572
Most people I've played with end up being sluts
Some don't even play games or play for the sake of not breaking bonds with people and even suck at the easiest roles because "they are too complex for me"
>>
>>340626687
>End up being sluts

Trap sluts?
>>
>>340626805
Not necessarily trap sluts, but for fucks sake some whined "tfw not living alone to buy girly clothes and dildoes"
>>
>>340626930
Don't they know without hrt and the rest of the treatment that they are just cross-dressing guys? They aren't traps.
>>
If they spent less time shit-posting and more time playing then they wouldn't complain as much.
>>
>>340626687
Where do you find these traps on here?
>>
>>340628764
Bump for this
>>
>>340626572
Because most of the pathetic faggots here don't even like video games and only cling to them because that's all they have. Then there's the 10% here that actually give a fuck about games, but still post bait, and 5% that actually tries to contribute something worthwhile.
>>
>>340628764
Fucking everywhere. I've met three of them, each who was easily broken into a submissive whore.

They suck at video games and have casual tastes. Don't bother.
>>
>>340630930
Plus the fact that most of them get their opinions, views and knowledge of a game from watching youtube/twitch streamers. They aren't even playing the games themselves yet think their (borrowed) opinion carries weight.
>>
The ones that do play aren't necessarily good or bad, they're just too fucking stubborn to give up.
>>
>>340631470
On steam or psn?
>>
>>340631631
I'd be surprised if even half the people on this board still play games
>>
>>340626572
I remember a long time ago I was in a thread where someone was praise Fo4 for not having item condition saying it made the game "hard". Then I don't know if he was just samefagging or not but a ton of people began agreeing with him saying that they would go back and play New Vegas if that feature wasn't in the game.

TL;DR: most of /v/ is shit at games and if you call them out on it apparently you're an oldfag who needs to leave.
>>
>>340634639
Guess I'm an oldfag then
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.