[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy a NX if a new Mother/Earthbound game was announced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Flint.png (1 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
Flint.png
1 KB, 160x224
Would you buy a NX if a new Mother/Earthbound game was announced?
>>
>>340624783
No get fucked with your weeb shit
>>
I was planning on buying it at some point anyways, but yeah.
>>
>>340624853
This.
>>
>>340624783
They can't even release mario main title at launch. It least with iwata being dead this might change
>>
But we are getting a new mother for free
>>
>>340624853
>>340624923

Don't you have a Watch Dogs 2 thread to post in.
>>
Oh OP, but a new Mother game is announced

it's called Mother 4 :^)
>>
>>340624783
IT'S HIGH NOON
>>
>>340624783
I'd buy 2. I'll buy one anyway though.
>>
>>340624853
But this series is about 'merica.
>>
>new
no fucking way a new eb can come
mother 3 literally said it was the END.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgXEkT5_RkE
>>
>>340624976
Ahaha, yes, it IS funny that they had the guts to name a fangame that title. Thanks for sharing that.
>>
>>340624783
No because it would never make it outside Japan. Also the Mother series is objectively mediocre as fuck.
>>
>>340624957
Why don't you tell me to fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ as well while you're tipping your fedora
>>
Yeah. Why not
>>
>>340624957
Yeah but OP asked a question and I answered it.
>>
>>340625017
Implying I need more freedom in my life
>>
I'd buy 2 NXes if Earthbound was on it
>>
@340625109

I dont get why you poos always bash on mother 4 it is literally the next installment and not a fangame(at lease true fans dont consider it to be a fangame) and if you cant accept that then go back to playong undergay you dumb bozos
>>
>>340624783
No, but even if it was announced it would be on the 3DS anyway
>>
>>340624783
Nope
>>
Earthbound is a meme game, nobody want to play it, it just sound cool to spam its name whenever you can. see also : battletoads, crash bandicoot, half life 3.
>>
>>340624783
I'm going to buy a NX regardless of the games available for it.
Supporting Nintendo is the right thing to do and we have a moral duty to do it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.