[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /v/, are you going to watch every stream or do you only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465434346897.jpg (94 KB, 1024x374) Image search: [Google]
1465434346897.jpg
94 KB, 1024x374
Well /v/, are you going to watch every stream or do you only watch the ones you're really interested in?
Any special preparations?

I personally can't say that I'm hyped for this E3, I'm only interested in the Kadokawa, Sony and Nintendo stream, but the chances are high that they will disappoint me too, so I might as well don't bother with them either.
>>
People actually watch e3 after the shitshows that have been the past few years? Why the fuck would you waste your time like that
>>
>nintendo treehouse
>>
>>340620803
found the newfag
>>
>>340620731
gonna watch pc fagget panel just to laugh at them
>>
>>340620830
thanks m8, how you doing today?
>>
>>340620731
I literally haven't watched E3 in 5 years, I just shitpost in the threads and then maybe watch a recap video the month after

Please tell me nobody actually gets excited to WATCH this garbage as ppposed to mocking it on /v/
>>
>>340620731
>Kadokawa
They're big enough for E3 now?
How?
There's no Capcom, Activision, Sega, Bamco, but Kadokawa?
>>
I'll be watching the ones I can watch. Bethesda and Sony happen at 4 and 5 am. in my time zone, and I sure as hell ain't going to sit through the night for them, even though I'm genuinely interested in Sony's one.
>>
>>340621170
KanColle ARPG by FromSoft.

:^)
>>
>>340620731
wait, its already started?
>>
>>340621469
Sounds good
But KanColle RPG by Compile Heart is even better
>>
Are Nintendo gonna do that tournament thing that they did last year again this year. That was pretty fun brehs.
>>
>>340621170
it's just a thing they're doing on their own during E3 for some reason
I don't think it will be live streamed even

>http://www.famitsu.com/news/201606/10108002.html
>Persona 5 stream for japs during E3
like, why even do that in the first place when they can't have some sort of worldwide shit?
>>
Weird that SE doesn't have their own presentation this year, did someone pay them off to show off 15 and 7R during another conference?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.