[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw glued to the payload as widow and half their team dead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (81 KB, 386x170) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
81 KB, 386x170
>tfw glued to the payload as widow and half their team dead, 80% of the match on fire, and our teammate tells me to PLEASE switch to someone other than widow
>game ends and teammate is shitting on me for not switching, other team jumps in to defend me
>all three leave

can we stop this meme that snipers can't work at all on attack? Because I've been blasted by them many times when defending and we'd lose because of their widow shitting on us
>>
>>340618391
Widowmaker is one of the two currently most OP heroes in the game. Only idiots would think she's useless on offense, just because she's classified as a "defensive" hero. These same people pick Symmetra on offense because she's a "support".
>>
>>340618551
I absolutely agree, I felt like if I picked pharah I would have done much worse, as it stands it's way too easy to headshot people with half charge.

I just hate how adamant some people get about wanting people to switch just to fucking find something to blame.

The whole game the guy kept pestering me and I'd reassure him that I'm on the payload with them and at the end he's all
>I told you PLEASE
>PLEASE
>me-So I'm obligated to switch because you said please? Why didn't you switch to accomidate? We were doing pretty well until you started whining and noticed I was playing widow

It's fucking ridiculous, and I bet if I picked Pharah and started doing mediocre they would have been appeased
>>
>>340618391
>not switching to winston and raping the widow
>literally don't switch in a game where switching hero is the core mechanic

You suck mate whats worse you try to get approval from the enemy you fucking cuckold.
>>
>>340618758
the problem is I was doing pharah's job and not dying so there wasn't much point in switching, how does that make me suck? I zoned the enemies off the payload many times but our teammate kept wasting time typing in chat
>>
>>340618758
>switching to Winston to rape yourself
Nice job you retard.
>>
>>340618872
>>340618758
yeah as a widow main I can easily take on a winston who goes out of their way to get me
>>
>>340618915
>>340618872
t. 40% winrate
>>
>>340618951
>guy is playing Widowmaker
>tell him to switch to Winston to kill Widowmaker
t. kindergarten reading level.
>>
>>340619018
Yes winston is hard counter to widow you tardo.
>>
File: ree.png (7 KB, 356x61) Image search: [Google]
ree.png
7 KB, 356x61
>>340618951
>>
>Still playing Overwatch competitively

Cure your fucking autism
>>
>>340619087
>hero winrate
wew now post your real winrate.
>>
>>340618872
>not wanting the hot monkey dick
>>
>>340619163
I turned off my comp but it's 54%
>>
>>340619213
sure mate.
>>
>>340619234
>wahh wahh wahh why aren't i gud vidya mummmmmmy
>>
>>340619234
U fucker you're going to make me get back on
>>
File: Screenshot_20160610-055118.png (198 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160610-055118.png
198 KB, 1440x2560
>>340619234
Nvm I found my tag on mobile
>>
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>>/vg/
>>
>>340619392
(you)
(you)
(you)
>>
>>340618391
>playing on pc

Its your own fault for picking a shit platform full of retards.
>>
I'm lvl 40 and for some reason the MMR thought it would be wise to put me up against lvl 80 and those who went above 100 with those stars below their names.

And Jesus Christ Widowmaker players on this level is pure cancer, nothing but split second snapshots to the body because that's all you need.

You simply cannot shut them down with regular counters the only thing you can hope for is maybe another Widowmaker behind Reinhardt shield. This patch Blizzard are talking about can't come out soon enough.
>>
>>340618391
Widow absolutely can be played offensively but you damn well know what 90% of Widow players are like.
>>
>>340619652
OP here, yeah I know what you mean, I'm getting matched with people who have like 15 and a star under their name and I'm at level 60, some of the widows I've played against are scary and it feels like there's not much you can do sometimes
>>
>>340619502
>>340618391

>It's your own fault for picking a shit game full of retards
fix'd
>>
>>340618391
A widowmaker pick is literally never bad outside shitter mmr where people can't aim
>>
>>340618391
see >>340619827

Yes, Widow can be played on offense, but if the enemies were your level you wouldn't be nearly as effective. It all depends on the enemy team being shitters who don't counter-pick or can't play.
>>
last night i felt pretty gross, i tried to flickshot with Widow to the very edge of my FoV, which is like i don't know, 110' normally or say 80' when scoped? anyway i was clearly short by about a quarter inch but still got a headshot kill. the hit detection is like, really dumbed down. its obvious on Hanzo too, i'm pretty sure Huntsman takes more skill.
>>
>>340619919
I've noticed this as well, I keep getting paired up with players twice my level or higher and my Shield as Reinhardt is nowhere near as effective as it used to be. The enemy team will actually burst it down now, and they're smart enough to just walk through it or try to flank me.
I'm having to rely more on my team to cover my sides and rear and you can probably imagine how that's working out for me
>>
File: Playing Overwatch.jpg (70 KB, 500x830) Image search: [Google]
Playing Overwatch.jpg
70 KB, 500x830
>>340620167
>pushing as Reinhardt
>enemy has Torbjörn, but he's away from his turret
>turret firing at my shield
>no other immediate targets
>team-mates try to snipe enemies in the distance
>run ahead and pull turret aggro
>completely ignore it as the turrets chips away at my shield

Kill me
>>
>>340620143
Hanzo is bad, but not that bad. The huntsman's arrow might as well be a rocket.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlaizOKYIZ0
>>
>>340618391
>Playing my main junkrat
>Have a D.Va tank
>little weak but whatever
>We win the first round
>D.Va leave
>Get new guy
>Widowmaker instant pick
>Starts spamming the chat
>"SOMEONE GO TANK"
>FFS NO TANK"
>Eventually go Roadhog to shut him up
>Ask him simply why he couldn't have just gone tank or one of the two genji's
>He says hes best at sniper
>He's not he's shit
>Proceeds to switch to four characters in the match before quitting mid way through

Snipers are truly the worst, like sonic fans.
>>
File: skelingtion suicide.jpg (429 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
skelingtion suicide.jpg
429 KB, 800x531
>>340620581
>Playing Reinhardt
>I'm the only pushing the payload
>everyone else is just off playing Team Deatchmatch
>get the payload on Watchpoint Gibraltar to within 5 meters of the end practically singlehandedly (At 75% of the way there was literally just me)
>DEFEAT
SUICIDE IS PAINLESS
>>
>>340618391
Personally I consider widow/hanzo situational picks, not actually bad on attack
>>
>>340618551
The problem is not Widowmaker on offense. The problem is shitters picking Widowmaker on offense who proceed to accomplish fuck and all because they can't fucking HIT anything due to their retard brains when they could pick literally ANYONE FUCKING ELSE and manage to retard their way into doing something, or god forbid pick someone who has utility outside of their ult.
>>
File: 0674c6557f.png (10 KB, 387x83) Image search: [Google]
0674c6557f.png
10 KB, 387x83
This kind of person should be put in their own queue, this isn't just playing for fun, its playing for your fun at the expense of everyone else on your team.
>>
>>340619652
Overwatch has the worst matchmaking I've ever seen in a game. Never had a problem until this week, at which point it's repeatedly tried to make me lose by pairing me with new players and paste eaters against prestiged players. It's gotten to the point where I can't experiment with new picks or else I instantly lose because I have to carry my team, and by that I mean I have to do my job and hope to fuck that the team doesn't go chasing a Tracer or a Genji or doesn't run in front of a Bastion and then cry OP or try to 1v1 a Mei in close quarters instead of staying with the team, because if they are there's no hope of me carrying them because the enemy team absolutely does not get players like this.
>>
File: homer-badman18.png (182 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
homer-badman18.png
182 KB, 512x384
>play game
>lose
>surely it is not my fault
>vomit out whatever inane opinion first enters head
>blame everything in someone else
>even your own disgusting performance

Sure it is everyone else. If they had have done [thing] I totally would have pwned all the noobs and got MVP.

Because those fucking losers didn't do [thing], I was in last place! This is so unfair! Why does Blizzard keep matchmaking me with complete retards.

REPORTED FOR HELPING ENEMY TEAM!

If only everyone was as smart as me I'd always win. Stupid fucking pubs.
>>
>>340625583
Project more.
>>
File: 1464877360606.jpg (52 KB, 560x575) Image search: [Google]
1464877360606.jpg
52 KB, 560x575
>>340625583
It's one thing to blame a loss on other people when your team was working together cohesively and simply couldn't break through whatever the enemy was using. It's another thing when you had a Hanzo and a Widowmaker both missing 80% of their shots, a Reinhardt that kept charging into a group of enemies and dying every single time he spawned, a Reaper who would teleport directly in front of their sniper everytime and get his head taken off, and you were left to push the payload by yourself as your Mercy would somehow have the perfect timing to fly to teammates exactly as they died and proceed to get shot into tiny aryan pieces.
>>
>>340625583
I've had legit losses and I've had games where I was being a shitter. Like that game where I played Genji and kept trying to flank only to get fucked by turrets and Toblerone over and over, the fuck was I thinking?
But I have absolutely also had games where my team dragged me down like crazy.
>>
This is why we need some feedback in game about how well someone is doing
>>
If you get shit on by a widowmaker that is actually on the objective, you are either awful or they are hacking.

She is literally doing the opposite of what she should be doing, and winning.

If that is happening, you/your team is awful, or the widow is hacking.

You should be all over a widow if she is on any objective.
>>
>>340619337
You know, the 50% win/lose rate is actually real.

I posted my stats on here the other day and had 58% win rate and told everyone to get good.

Since then I've almost only been on losing teams. As soon as I've been on a winning team I've got thrown back to the main menu because of "not enough players", despite no one actually left.

This morning I've started to get winning teams again and my win/lose is now 51%.
>>
> giving a crap about winning
> overwatch
its not even ranked, who cares if you win or lose? its just about having fun.
>>
>>340627990
Winning is fun
>>
>>340627990
>being so used to losing you develop a tolerance

literally git gud
>>
>>340627990

It's so much fun getting gunned down every five seconds as Reinhardt because three people on your team decided to go Genji on a defense match and you can hardly get back to the point before getting shot again and they tell you "you switch then" when you tell them they should probably play a class they can actually kill things with.
>>
>>340627552
I thought that was the kind of person I was mocking.

Relentlessly awful players whom can't accept they are shit and instead blame other people.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.