[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep Samus fit, dispose of Metroid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: skillnad.jpg (31 KB, 339x363) Image search: [Google]
skillnad.jpg
31 KB, 339x363
Can we all agree Metroid never sold that great? Prime is still the best selling Metroid game of all time, and it sold less than Splatoon. Super Metroid, despite being a great game, never sold that well.

Simply put, Metroid has never been very popular, it just has some very loyal and extremely vocal fans.

Samus on the other hand is widely popular, moreso than her own games. Why not use Samus to start a brand new series with a completely different concept?

Also, keep her athletic body (abs, ripped arms, bulky butt and muscular thighs as seen in the OP image) and don't make her into Barbie like in Brawl.

There are very few female characters in vidya who have truly athletic bodies from head to toe, but Samus is one of them. I can imagine a Tomb Raider-esque game with Samus in third person. Something that is popular among the mass market.

Nintendo doesn't need another 2D Metroid which only a few fans will buy, or Prime 4 that no one will buy.
>>
>it's a GF_Sybb episode
>>
>>340614347
Which game is that ass from? Zero mission?
>>
>>340614662

Correct, during the cutscene that ends the original game's content and leads into the later stealth misison
>>
>>340614741
PICKED UP.
I never got around to playing it since I beat the first game a few times.
>>
>>340614662
Stop seeing her as a sex object.
>>
>>340614968
It's not my fault she looks made for breeding.
>>
>>340615082
What are you talking about?
>>
>>340614968
But everyone is literally a sex object.

You're an object made from sex.
>>
File: Samus_in_her_Zero_Suit[1].png (23 KB, 240x319) Image search: [Google]
Samus_in_her_Zero_Suit[1].png
23 KB, 240x319
>>340614856

You're in for a treat. Zero Mission's considered one of the better Metroids. There's plenty based on the original with a lot added or altered to mixed things up. It even includes the NES original, albiet squashed into the GBA screen dimensions
>>
>>340615143
She's fertility incarnate.
>>
>>340615224
Muscular butts on women isn't a sign of fertility.

It's a sign of a warrior who is athletic from head to toe.
>>
File: 1445831501018.jpg (469 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445831501018.jpg
469 KB, 1024x1024
>>340615391
Samus has really nice toes. Post them
>>
File: 1451431454272.jpg (16 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
1451431454272.jpg
16 KB, 239x239
>>340614347
>I can imagine a Tomb Raider-esque game with Samus in third person.
>or Prime 4 that no one will buy.
>>
>>340614347
>posting this again
Please just kill yourself
>>
File: 1422745351244.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1422745351244.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>340614347
>sold
>selling
>sold
>sold
>market
>>
File: gfsybb.jpg (1 MB, 1503x2256) Image search: [Google]
gfsybb.jpg
1 MB, 1503x2256
>>340616915
First time seeing a GF_Sybb thread?
>>
>>340614347
it's a damn shame. Samus was one of the first strong female main characters that didn't need to rely on her body to be great. But now when the world has gotten smarter and more progressive, Samus has been turned into some bimbo cumslut. And in the one game where we really got to see her personality she acted like an insecure, boring loser.

Metroid needs to do like Doom 4 did with the marine, not focus that much on her as a character. Letting her be mysterious, like a legendary hero should be.

If anything, dispose of samus and keep metroid. If you need to beat your dick, go look at fan art and shut the fuck up.
>>
>>340617243
>skillnad
Is he Swedish?

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>340614347
You do realize that if Samus was put in another game, she would still have her power armor.
>>
>>340614347
Samus IS Metroid.

It's like making a Mario game but calling it something else while still having Mario in it.
>>
>>340617360
He is. He's used other screen names, and has an utterly insane obsession with Nintendo character asses. Fun game: Search for that image in Google Image Search, and see how many similar ones come back talking about Samus's ass on GameFAQs or other sites.
>>
>>340617662
>Hmm, I don't know... I actually prepared an image for this:

>http://i.imgur.com/Z4Ee3l0.jpg

>Here we can see a clear comparison. First we have the huge ass from Zero Mission to the far left, then the tight, firm ass from Brawl, then two pics from Other M in different poses and lastly, to the far right, the pic from SSB4. Now, what does this image show?

>First, we can tell that her ass is basically the same size in Other M and SSB4 - it's obvious they also based her ZSS model in this game on the one in Other M. And then, we can see how her Other M butt looks when it is in exactly the same position as the other two to the left.

>Here we can see that Brawl has a firm, tight butt - in sharp contrast to the other two. This is mostly because her butt is smaller in Brawl than in the other two games. Even so though, her ass in Brawl keeps its tight shape, even when she leans backwards. This can't be said about Other M/SSB4 and Zero Mission.
>>
>>340617728
>In the Other M/SSB4 pic, you can see that it sags. This is because of a simple reason: it has a lot of fat, and that fat has to go somewhere - in this case south because of gravity. I'm pretty sure that the OM/SSB4 ass has the same amount of glute muscle as the Brawl ass, the big difference is that the OM/SSB4 ass has a lot more fat on top of it. It's that fat that sags here.

>Then we have the Zero Mission ass, which is clearly bigger, because her hips are wider. But the volume is also larger, and it's not muscle. Her right butt cheek doesn't look that fat, but that's because it's a 2D artwork and you don't see it straight from behind, the angle is a little to the left.

>However, look at her left butt cheek. Notice the faint, creasing line where her fatty buttocks meets her hips (not just the dark blue line), which goes all out to her left hip. Now, look at another key factor here, the different shades of blue. If you look at them closely, you can see that her ass goes south-east instead of east. That means it's sagging towards the middle of her hip/buttocks area.

>Her poor glute muscles are fighting a desperate, but ultimately losing battle to the large amount of fat which makes her butt cheeks fold over onto her thighs and sag. She has a huge ass in Zero Mission, and of course, something fills it out - otherwise it wouldn't be that huge. Also notice how her thick thighs rub toghether, which they don't do in OM/SSB4.

>So does Zero Suit Samus has a fat ass? Well, there's probably no right/wrong answer here, it all depends on what you define as a fat ass.
>>
File: 1447942490940.png (127 KB, 1153x823) Image search: [Google]
1447942490940.png
127 KB, 1153x823
>>340614347
>Why not use Samus to start a brand new series with a completely different concept?
>>
>*brrrrrraaaaaaaaaappppppp*
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.