[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thought on Yorshka?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Yorshka.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yorshka.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
What are your thought on Yorshka?

If you are going to Join the DS1 play on Friday https://twitter.com/SunlightBlade/status/740863884404396033
How about you pay a lot more attention to Pricilla and the whole family of the Gods? Special focus on Item description, size I see them as a 100% canon.

I even tried to make a lore video on Yorshka myself. It is my fist Lore Video overall.
Careful if you watch it, there are a lot of spoilers in it.
https://youtu.be/XD-UZW2WYKQ
>>
>>340609212
Not gonna watch a 20 minute video that isn't scripted properly like other lore videos are.
>>
she's not very bright, made me feel bad for killing her for her talisman
>>
ayylium
>>
She's alright, though in the end I'm only fond of her because of her relationship with Gwyndolin, who with Frampt were my favorite npcs in DaS
>>
I still don't understand why people think she is related to the Gwyns. "Shadow of Father Gwyn and Sister Gwynevere" is from Gwyndolin's perspective, being uttered by Yorshka. As in she is reciting a quote from his perspective. Otherwise she'd also say "brother Gwyndolin".
>>
>>340613854
She does refer to Gwyndolin as her brother though in some of her other dialogue, not that that necessarily means she's really related to the family by blood since it was Gwyndolin who took her in, and named her which wouldn't make sense if she was one of their spawn
>>
I didn't like Priscilla, but I really liked Gwyndolin.
They replaced Gwyndolin with a stupid baby Priscilla who does nothing. I don't like her at all.
>>
Needs a few burgers and a mask.
>>
>>340612846
you get a talisman? hot damn, and i thought she was useless except for hot glue.
>>
>>340611367
It is skripted, but it lacks the polish that other people deliver size they are going youtube and patreo for a living. If I had the time they have ...

>>340614640
I like her a lot; she is adding some interesting questions to the game.

@all
She is Gwyndolins sister, this Item says so. http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Yorshka's+Chime
Is is not NPCs slipslop, or fan made assumption, it's written on an Item.
>>
File: ohokay.png (192 KB, 315x412) Image search: [Google]
ohokay.png
192 KB, 315x412
>>340609212
>Mfw I told her he truth and soiled her imagination
>>
File: i_want_the_truth.png (149 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
i_want_the_truth.png
149 KB, 300x300
>>340617163
The truth is? :)
>>
>>340617597
kumiko hahn is bae
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.