[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much you donated for this piece of crap. I spend 200$ on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 11.jpg (21 KB, 262x193) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
21 KB, 262x193
How much you donated for this piece of crap.

I spend 200$ on this.

Should i kill myself?
>>
Yes, kill yourself
$200 for a video game is moronic, especially one that wasn't even made yet
I donated 0, I buy games when they're out and only if they're good and appeal to me.
>>
>>340607196
You should have gotten your dick sucked by Conman with that amount.
>>
risk involved investment is why video game development companies try their hardest.

kickstarter ensures that the devs get paid before they make anything. it's a terrible idea because any sort of capital incentive for making a good game is removed.
>>
>>340607196
You fine OP. The game is nice and remember, you didn't 'buy' the game for 200$, you invested into it.

Video game investing is a win or lose, but in your case it's nor a full win nor a full lose. The game is fine dude, seriously stop hating yourself because of /v/'s culture and memes of hating on this game. You're fine.
>>
>>340607196

Are you really gonna care that much about $200 like 3 years ago on a bad investment? Shit happens, sometimes games turn out good, sometimes they don't, at least you didn't spend it on a game that turned out just meh and not actually bad.
>>
File: smug dragon.png (544 KB, 636x639) Image search: [Google]
smug dragon.png
544 KB, 636x639
>>340607196
>I spend 200$ on this.
>>
File: 1495448956852.jpg (16 KB, 559x556) Image search: [Google]
1495448956852.jpg
16 KB, 559x556
Donated about $15000 and will keep donating. The amount of autistic virginal rage I get whenever I say how much I've donated is great. I don't even care about this game, all I know is I love seeing /V/ shit their pants
>>
>>340608873
>I eat shit, I keep doing it because I love seeing how upset people get knowing how much shit I eat

Uh, okay? Good for you for being stupid? You sure showed us.
>>
>>340608873

> will keep donating

The fuck? You're clearly full of shit and lying just to trigger people. The campaign is long done.
>>
>>340609034
Mad virgin detected. Keep crying loser.
>>
>>340609075
you're a wonderful troll and b8master
>>
Just learn from the lesson. If everyone killed themselves for every mistake we would all be dead.
>>
>>340607196
remember to go down the road, not across the street
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.