[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think they'll do anything interesting with the "hacking"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
do you think they'll do anything interesting with the "hacking" concept that goes beyond "hold X to hack"?

They could build out the city infrastructure and simulate it as a semi-realistic network of devices/routers/subnets. Emergent gameplay etc.
>>
No
People ate up the steaming turd the first time, why would they put effort into a game when people buy anything that gets advertised?
>>
The only thing that I found cool about the first one were the environments for the projects, that you couldnt even explore further into for the mission, felt like I was playing a "The Wire" game and that was cool as fuck.

the press x to hack stuff isn't really the issue..its just the fact that they try so hard to make it seem more "amazing" than it is..they cant just play it cool and release this shit..they're doing the same exact thign as last time, hype hype hype paid reviews, (even moreso than lots of other games) and then lackluster release.
>>
>>340606398
You'd think after the last several Ubisoft releases that turned out meh to shit people would have wised up?
>>
>>340606753
That's all people want though, to press a button and have awesome things be displayed.
>>
>>340606753
If it's advertised, it sells. That's why tens of millions goes into marketing and yet the quality of the games either stagnates or gets worse.
>>
File: nigger_dawgs.jpg (880 KB, 1318x789) Image search: [Google]
nigger_dawgs.jpg
880 KB, 1318x789
No
And don't forget you're a neonazi if you don't buy his game
>>
Will it have the best feature of the first game though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
>>
>>340608813
You won't be able to kill anyone on this game from what i heard, his guns are a stun gun and a billiard ball
>>
>>340608940
Are you literally shitting on my dick?
Seriously?
>>
Do these faggots know that San Andreas exists?

I don't remember people complaining about playing a nigga.
>>
>>340607075
Are you going to be able to blow up vans in this game?

This is a crucial point
>>
>>340609001
No nevermind, you'll have lethal weapons on this
Someone here assumed and said it was that way because of trailers and i didn't bother to confirm
>>
File: 27694569-512-k510675.jpg (41 KB, 512x800) Image search: [Google]
27694569-512-k510675.jpg
41 KB, 512x800
>>340607075
This is me btw
>>
File: 445038544.png (132 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
445038544.png
132 KB, 736x736
>>340609482
>he isn't aware leddit is libcuck nigger loving central
>>
>>340609197
But Marcus whateverhisnameis is a poorly done black protag. His introduction seems so forced. Is the extreme opposite of Aiden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzlbaMboCiM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.