[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post predictions of what you think Skyrim on next gen will look like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: images-10.jpg (33 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
33 KB, 511x288
Inb4 mustard race
>>
File: images-9.jpg (32 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
32 KB, 512x287
>>
>>340605524
Is this just a meme that its happening or do we actually have leaks?
>>
>>340605593
It's being covered by all the big sites now so it's pretty much confirmed
>>
File: skyrimmod.jpg (1 MB, 4096x2160) Image search: [Google]
skyrimmod.jpg
1 MB, 4096x2160
Considering the actual hardware of the PS4, probably this but able to run at a reasonable framerate.
>>
>>340605776
If so its kind of funny thinking about that whole paid mod debacle going on where this would make all those mods unusable. This had to have been planned at the time.
>>
>>340605884
Terrain looks nice but that character model looks worse than fo4. Kinda reminds me of kingdom Hearts for some reason
>>
Not nearly as good as what people have done with modding on pc
>>
>>340605913
they can just make mods for the new one...
>>
>>340606019
I know rite. Le console turds could never match our pure gaming power :)))))))))
>>
File: hgj.gif (3 MB, 292x158) Image search: [Google]
hgj.gif
3 MB, 292x158
>>340606065
So not only do I have to buy skyrim twice I need to buy my giant titty mod twice too?
>>
>>340605524
Vanilla pc skyrim on high settings @ 30fps
>>
>>340606161

Being this salty about not being able to afford a PC. Embarrassing tbqh
>>
>>340605884
>4096x2160
Not
>1280x900
>>
>>340605981

It's really hard to make a good-looking husbando in Skyrim. Waifus are much easier.
>>
Skyrim sucks without console commands. You need to start the game with every perk unlocked to have fun, otherwise you're a gimped mule chasing a carrot.
>>
>>340608939
It will be 4k on the PS4 Neo.
>>
I can see this happening and it will obviously sell a trillion copies to casuals but it's still going to look silly. I just can't take the game seriously after seeing how TW3 did it's town/city design, I can't go back to 5 houses and 8 npcs.
>>
>>340605524
Like shit.

Hardware is NOT what's holding Bethesda back.
>>
>>340608978
Stop giving the husbandos smooth woman skin, imbecile.
>>
>>340605524
They'll manage to make it look marginally better, without addressing any of the game's problems (follower AI being completely baffled by your ability to jump over small obstacles, giants launching you into the stratosphere, NPCs clipping into their chairs, etc.) and the introduction to new hardware will create a plethora of new bugs. Bethesda will push it out the door anyways without a care in the world.

TESkiddies will eat it up, and whine endlessly about how we're not giving their rusty jalopy in the woods of a game a fair chance.
>>
>>340605524
If it still uses the same engine, it will look like shit.
>>
>>340605524
install the high-res texture pack and find out
>>
>>340611003
>slightly clearer shit

can't wait for console players to praise Bethesda again even though the games run and look like shit.
>>
>>340605884
Fallout 4 is made in the same engine as Skyrim, it looks like dogshit on PS4 and runs on abysmal framerates.

No way it's going to look like that picture, at most it's going to look like PC on Max settings at 900p, maybe with mod support (Which will be pointless since all the good mods require the Script Extender), and maybe 60fps (But don't get your hopes up since Bethesda are worse than Pajeets when it comes to programming).
>>
It will look exactly the same, possibly even worse than it did before. They'll charge for mods and justify it by saying it's a new product.
>>
literally the same except it will look prettier but will still look like shit because bethesda
>>
>>340605524
Pretty fucking sure it will run at 1080p and 30 fps with Beth's shitty high res texture pack.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.