[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFT n6jQk338 WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: DestinyRiseofIron.jpg (33 KB, 589x431) Image search: [Google]
DestinyRiseofIron.jpg
33 KB, 589x431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFTn6jQk338

WE
>>
Bungie a shit now. When will they bury the pos destiny and return to Ms to make halo again?
>>
desu honest, seems like a cool nigroid. Not like that nigroid shit with Watch dogs 2 and mafia 3.
>>
I feel like Bungie had this big and grand idea of how they wanted to progress Destiny's plot and just gave up on it in the name of generic raid content.
>>
>>340597171
This desu senpai
>>
>all these people pretending they aren't going to buy it once it's well received.
friendly reminder that this is exactly what happened for the taken king
>>
File: 1460109587643.jpg (94 KB, 283x300) Image search: [Google]
1460109587643.jpg
94 KB, 283x300
>>340596778
You know, it's really a shame, because The Taken King was actually pretty good, and this looks good too. It sucks that Activision killed it with the Season Pass shit and the DLC that added pretty much nothing to the game.
>>
File: image.gif (153 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
153 KB, 200x112
>>340596778
Buy the gallajhorn again for the 4th time. In dlc cut from other dlc. Where the armor looks like arts and crafts, all the guns are the same and your still on the fucking cosmodrone. Fuck off!
>>
>>340596778
WUZ

But seriously, this doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>new raid

I'm tempted.
Every raid has been a step over the last, and there is no other game with first person shooter raids.

I'll wait and see, but it's not as uninteresting as Watch Dogs 2.
>>
>>340597669

What season pass/DLC shit?
I thought they were only doing large Taken King expansions and and the platinum shop was there to support the in the interim.
>>
>>340598397
The first Season Pass was for two sets of DLC that added in a few missions and a new strike mission, I believe, and that's about it. People were obviously mad about the lack of content that Activision simply told Bungie to put aside to sell it as DLC later. The Taken King expansion was good, it added a lot of things from an entire new area to a new hub, and it even gave some of the characters like the class trainers some bits in the story, which was supposedly supposed to happen in vanilla Destiny, but something happened with the script or in development that turned it into a pretty much barren wasteland of dialogue, story, and content. The expansion also added new specs to the classes.
>>
>>340598880

I knew all this, thought you meant a new season pass fuck up.
That first one was garbage, but Bungie seems to have figured it out now.
>>
>>340598973
Bungie's good at doing what they normally do, blame the jewish producers.
>>
>>340598290
>Your objective: execute the biggest hack of the history.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.