[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of Rockstars less talked about games. Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 256px-Manhuntbox.jpg (24 KB, 256x317) Image search: [Google]
256px-Manhuntbox.jpg
24 KB, 256x317
One of Rockstars less talked about games. Is it any good?
>>
It's great

Rockstar doesn't make bad games
>>
It's awesome. They really need to bring the franchise back. Even an HD remaster would be good.
>>
>>340595629
Don't know how it's aged. But in its day it was genuinely a unique idea that was pretty good.
>>
>>340595693
>Rockstar doesn't make bad games
fuck you
thats
why
>>
>>340595629
>>340595787
I'm pretty sure it's available on the ps4 store as one of their classics
>>
>>340596915
That's what I'm playing right now. It basically is an HD remaster.
>>
it gets pretty repetitive but the game gets hard as fuck and really intense you dont really notice it
>>
>>340595629
it's good, if a tad repetitive.
>>
its probably pretty sweet on the wii
>>
>>340595629

One of the most atmospheric games from the last generation. It had issues around repetition and the gunplay isn't great, but I would buy a new console tomorrow if it meant getting a proper Manhunt sequel* in Rockstar's RAGE engine.

*I don't count Manhunt 2.
>>
File: BIGGEST HACK OF THE HISTORY.jpg (59 KB, 522x401) Image search: [Google]
BIGGEST HACK OF THE HISTORY.jpg
59 KB, 522x401
>>340595629
Manhunt 2 was better in almost every way
>>
>>340595693
I agree, though I'd also argue that they don't necessarily always make the greatest games.
The GTA franchise for example is the Pizza of the video game world. You might be in the mood for more adventurous or finer dining, but it's Pizza: Tasty, filling and hard to screw up, a fun, even a special occasion when you were a kid but as you grow up it becomes comfort food in lieu of something better or more complicated.
>>
It's fun, but as soon as they introduce guns, it kinda goes to shit a little bit. Still a decent game. I dont think Rockstar has made a "bad" game so far.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.