[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys know of an MMO >with a lot of players >graphically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1461257092247.png (48 KB, 181x166) Image search: [Google]
1461257092247.png
48 KB, 181x166
Do you guys know of an MMO

>with a lot of players
>graphically less demanding than others

in b4 Runescape.I just want to make some friends and get an online gf
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>340593017
I'm not the most knowledgeable, but I think you could manage Tera, it's high quality visuals and not too intense on the graph card

What's your card. Tell me you're not running radeon.

Get yourself a 970 or if money is really an issue, a 950, I'm running 950 and its running all my games great
>>
>>340593017
Everquest on steam surprisingly has quite a few players. Very low graphically demanding.
>>
>>340593017
Tibia
>>
>>340593017
Outside
>>
>>340593296
intel integrated graphix card.
>>
>>340593017
Tibia. Play on a pvp server, and get ready to lose hours of work every time you die.
>>
Neopets
>>
My MMOs are too hard for you, traveler.
>>
>>340593017
Final Fantasy XI, it has a surprising amount of players left. The game was widely revamped so you could have NPC parties too, you can pretty much play the game as if it was Xenoblade/Xenoblade X now and enjoy 80 hours of story content alongside others or alone.
>>
>>340593017
OSRS FAGGET
>>
Maplestory has actual weddings you can have, you have to buy them with real money though
Not sure if too many people still play it because of how Jewy Nexon has gotten
>>
>>340594230
That tells me nothing other than it being garbo, get a GeForce GTX 970 or 950

Or if you want to really pull all the money, the 1080 is gonna make your machine futureproof for the next 7-10 years
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.