[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two controllers on two different games at the same time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How do I stop a game from detecting one of the two Xbox controllers plugged into my pc?
>>
Explain it in more detail
>>
Unplug one controller
>>
>>340586952
Maybe finding it at the Device Manager list and disabling it

Or unplugging it
>>
>>340587065
Two monitors, two games running at the same time, two controllers plugged in.
Both games detect both controllers, but if I can force a controller not to recognize one of the games, then I can play both games at the same time.

>>340587095
>>340587261
>at the same time
>>
>>340587390
How and why do you intend to play two games at once?
>>
>>340587497
With my roommate, anon
Not alone
>>
>>340587390
I guess you're out of luck. If the game only recognizes the controllers at the start, you could try starting with only one controller. Maybe VM?
>>
>>340587781
Yeah, I considered it, but I think VM would be pretty problematic with online games. And that's what we want to play
>>
What controllers are you using OP?

I did this a while back with two PS3 controllers, one of them I was emulating as an xbox controller, the other I was using some key mapping software, I forget the name but it's fairly commonly used / popular, and I was able to get that working no problem.
>>
>>340588056
Xbox 360 controllers m8.
>>
>>340588395
Oh.

I assume you're using windows? If so, you're SoL.
>>
>>340588682
I wouldn't use Windows if other systems supported more games, dude
I'm stuck with this shit
>>
>>340589080
Windows is good, you fucking meme spouting faggot.
>>
>>340589304
No it's not.
I use Arch and Os X for work and they're both miles ahead of windows.
But I shared your opinion before actually learning to use both.
>>
Just use Durazno
>>
>>340591413
Looks like it can work.
>>
>>340589080
I know the feeling man, I hate windows with a passion, but all I do is vidya, so I'm stuck with it.

At least W7 is getting extended support for a couple more years.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.