[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NERF THIS FUCKING NIGGER'S TURRETS ON CONSOLE RIGHT NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Torbjorn_portrait.png (366 KB, 819x653) Image search: [Google]
Torbjorn_portrait.png
366 KB, 819x653
NERF THIS FUCKING NIGGER'S TURRETS ON CONSOLE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>340586735
Why? A widow can can take them out out in two shots. Torbjorn is shit.
>>
>>340586735
Pharah
>>
>>340586735
>on console
AYYY OP WERE YOU ONE OF THE NERDS THAT GOT REKT BY MY 6 TORB TEAM ON PS4 JUST A BIT AGO?
>>
yellow torbjorn reporting in
git gud fagola
>>
>>340587012
Except widow isn't as good on consoles
>>
File: 1445836776049.png (26 KB, 307x300) Image search: [Google]
1445836776049.png
26 KB, 307x300
>He bought the console version
>>
>>340586735
>console
>>
>>340586735
>it's a double Torb on defense with a Bastion on any map episode
Kill me.
>>
>>340587545
>with a reinhardt and mercy to top it off
>and the two genjis on your team are both idiots
>>
>>340587336
She's exactly the same, you massive retard.

>Hitscan with massive hit boxes

It really doesn't matter if you're using a controller; you're hitting your mark.
>>
>>340587072
doesn't matter when that fucking shit has nearly infinite range and locks on immediately

you lose more health than it when peeking corners and will die before it does if the faggot is using his hammer

and there is almost never a long enough sight line to get a shot on it without getting shot back

AND GUESS WHAT IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO GET RID OF IT THE NIGGER CAN JUST PUT ANOTHER ONE DOWN IMMEDIATELY SINCE THE COOLDOWN IS NONEXISTENT

NERF THIS NIGGER NOW
>>
I'd rather Blizz just make a mode where you can't select multiples of the same heroes anymore.

Multiple engineers wasn't an issue in TF2 because one ubercharge would wipe out the whole nest of vermin, there is no such option in Overwatch.
>>
>>340588276
>engies didn't get an ult where their sentry gained a fuck ton of hp and so did they

Double molten core is cancer
>>
>>340586735
>nigger
For the last time Im SWEDISH!
>>
>>340587958
Tracer
Reaper
Zarya
Reinhardt w/ team
Junkrat
Flanking Pharah ult
>>
>Pick pink haired russian bear girl
>Press shift and walk into its line of sight
>Receive free damage charge
>Walk into it with shield up holding LMB when you get sick of its shit
alternatively
>Spam alt-fire at it out of its line of sight if you don't wanna put yourself in danger

I fucking eat tobs for breakfast as zarya.
>>
File: CfW7SVnWIAAQ916.jpg (23 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
CfW7SVnWIAAQ916.jpg
23 KB, 507x338
>>340587545
>>340587801
>It's a "you're attacking and there are 2 Hanzos, a Winston and no healers on your team" episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.