[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOOM thread? DOOM thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
DOOM thread? DOOM thread.
>>
64 EX > 2
>>
>>340578025
And water is wet.
>>
>>340578025
2 and 3 are both dogshit
>>
>>340576696
personally i really like it

>rip and tear starts playing
>i get a berserk power up
my fucking boner when
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3OY0hDt5Sw

Discuss.
>>
Doom > Doom 2 > Doom 64 Ex > Doom 2k16 >>>>>>> Doom 3
>>
Will the sequel start with DOOMguy in hell, fighting his way back to Earth only to encounter more demons?
>>
>>340580897
pretty much this
>>
I just finished the new one. I wish they could have not made a multiplayer and made a longer single player because it was very enjoyable while the multiplayer was not
>>
>>340580897
>Doom 2>64

Just no, the level design was too shitty compared to 64. The only good things are the ssg and the new enemies.
>>
>>340581389
The multiplayer wasn't even developed by id.
>>
>>340582624
They took it over now and are gonna make it GOAT they said.
>>
>>340580636
So is this the video people are going to start posting every time something positive is said about Doom 2016?
>>
>>340582842
>they said
Cool. Where?
>>
>>340583056
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-09-id-takes-back-control-of-doom-broken-multiplayer-on-pc

DOOM Multiplayer is gonna become amazing, and I'm so fucking glad they are supporting it on PC.
>>
>>340583157
They're going to have to completely rebuild it from the ground up. The current MP is hot garbage that can't be saved. But good on them for doing this. Whatever they end up doing will still be better than what we got.
>>
>>340583364
Honestly, the base is all there for the Multiplayer to be great. It's enjoyable now, and Demon Runes are cool, but it suffers from stupid choices on CA's part. Now that id is stepping in, I imagine they'll fix alot of the actual issues, and the fact that they even acknowledged the PC multiplayer exists already gives me hope.
>>
>>340582947
seems like
>>
>>340583157
>Certain Affinity are no longer working on the game. Id have taken over development, and the multiplayer DLC is their work.
>Private and custom matches will be coming in a free patch this summer.
>Certain developer features from the Alpha, like a match browser, are also coming once they've been given a bit more polish.
>Bots are coming to MP and Snapmap in the future - Id's "bot guy" is the lead coder on Snapmap, so he's kind of busy...
>More multi-centric features for Snapmap, whatever that means.
>>
File: 1463083007958.png (157 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
1463083007958.png
157 KB, 480x273
>hayden brings Doomslayer's Sword to earth because Mars got obliterated
>Starts Argent energy production again
>DOOM II: HELL ON EARTH
>>
>>340584034
That will be cool as fuck

If they don't have a "Sandy City" on the suburban levels metal remix track I'm gonna be fucking mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZxTgDvdKHU
>>
>>340583851
DOOM confirmed GOTY
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.