[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So as if this bloodthirsty fuck couldn't be more unlikable,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: thelastofus3.jpg (588 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thelastofus3.jpg
588 KB, 1280x720
So as if this bloodthirsty fuck couldn't be more unlikable, he sacrificed the human race for a loli? What the fuck is wrong with this game?
>>
He's mentally unstable because he watched his daughter get murdered, and he took Ellie on as a surrogate. She was like his "second chance" or some stupid shit.
>>
The Fireflies couldn't distribute the cure anyways
>>
File: The-Last-of-Us-2.jpg (392 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-of-Us-2.jpg
392 KB, 888x456
>>340574463
>he sacrificed the human race for a loli?
Yeah, so he could repopulate the world.
>>
>>340574463
>i didnt understand the game or actually know what was going on
>>
>>340577157
thats ellies mom not ellie

its so obvious
>>
>>340574463
The human race is already fucked, even if it could be saved it's not worth saving at that point.
Joel's had everything taken from him, he's not going to let some cunts steal the only thing left he's found to hold on to. Wasn't a guarantee they'd even find a cure anyway, far from it.
>>
>sacrificing loli to fuckups

lol nah
>>
>implying that killing Joel's daughterfu would have magically fixed the entire world, ending human corruption and violence, and rendering all the infected dead or "cured"

How about you think about the message the game was all about.
>>
Never trust cunts who do shit like that.

I thought it was stupid to operate instead of keeping her alive for study anyways.

"We have a perfect specimen, let's kill her instead of biospy"
>>
The whole point of the game is you are slowly learning you are playing a psychopath dick nose. Joel was a fucking hunter basically in the twenty year in-between.
>>
>>340574463
>unlikable

What is this cancer complaint? First was on /co/ and now here
>>
>>340577490
there was even a recording about how there'd been other subjects and every attempt had failed.

Even if they managed to develop something useful from her, they didn't have the infrastructure to mass produce or distribute anything properly.

Ellie would have died for nothing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.