[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any reason whatsoever to look forward to this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: legion[1].jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
legion[1].jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
Is there any reason whatsoever to look forward to this?
>>
Well they're at least trying to give us other shit to do other than only pvp or only raid.
>>
>Illidan is f*cking awesome
>WoW is the best MMO on the market, and it's easier than ever to get involved in it
>Raids are finally accessible to everyone
>umm Ashbringer? Don't need to say any more than that
>Blizzard deserves our support
>>
>>340571067
>Garrisons 2.0 electric boogaloo
>shit all over the lore again
>Servers already dead

Probably not, they're just milking it until it dies at this point
>>
>>340572474
>literally the only thing being carried over from Garrisons is the Mission Table
>Mission Table won't even be nearly as central anyway

You're free to complain about Garrisons. I do to. They are awful. But you should at least know what was bad about something before joining the flock of sheep in dissing them.

The problem with Garrisons were the reource collecting, isolation and time consumption.

Order Halls have none of these. They are basically like Acherus Hold for other classes but with a mission table.
>>
File: 1435633359365.png (250 KB, 416x396) Image search: [Google]
1435633359365.png
250 KB, 416x396
They might lock legacy servers behind the latest xpac so yeah theres a reason to look forward to it.
>>
>>340572406

Not going to fall for this obvious
>>
>>340574047
The entire concept of them is total ass. Glorified farmville bullshit aimed to trick people into staying subbed.

It's not compelling in the slightest
>>
The one complaint I see if how one of the relic slots is locked behind the class campaign. I mean it sucks since some of the missions take a little over or under 1 day but at the same time the game also has you run dungeons and world quests to advance the questline while you wait.

Really want to see what farming AP will feel like when the research mechanic is actually working too. Right now I think it's bugged since I'm at 100% bonus AP gain but still getting the same amount as before. If the grind to maxing out artifacts is slow and painful then it's going to suck for alts and offspecs which might kill off the subscriber base before the expansion is even 1 month old.
>>
they ruined pvp

in order to spite them and their instant permaban policy on overwatch but NEVER in WoW i'm just gonna script from day 1

fuck it i dont care. give me a 3 day ban and i'll just never come back. i'm so done
>>
>>340575075
For all the effort they seem to be putting into actually giving people shit to do in PvE, Holinka has done nothing but sit on his ass and destroy PvP even more than GC ever did in the matter of 2 years.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.