[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which word or combinations of words should i add to my filter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1454048938187.jpg (127 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1454048938187.jpg
127 KB, 854x480
Which word or combinations of words should i add to my filter so i don't see this fucking piece of shit anymore all over v ?

'overwatch' obviously. What else ?
>>
Hi, I'm one of the marketers ("shills") for OW. We know how filters work on this site and how to get around them. Check the catalog and you'll see a number of threads started without using any words related to overwatch. This is intentional. You can't fight what's happening.
>>
>>340567279
Nice. btw gj on making a game even more cancerous than LoL. I didnt know it was possible
>>
>>340567483
I didn't make the game. Like I said, just a marketer. I do play it and think it's a fun game for an hour or so every now and then.

Thank you for doing my job for me though. Unless you're a marketer too? A thread with promotional art as the original image counts towards our goal to have a certain % of threads be Overwatch
>>
>>340567825
No it's not fun. everything from the artstyle to the gameplay to the microtransaction system reeks of cancer. Every pixel of this game is as disgusting and rotten as LoL or Dungeon keeper

oh and you dont need to avoid using OW to escape filters. People willing to filter your piece of shit won't buy it anyway

thx for the free bumps btw
>>
Anyone else notice how there's always some asshole who has to one-up the person who likes something he hates?

Like, for every rabid fanboy who can't see a game's flaws, there's an equally rabid detractor who can ONLY see flaws. Like, some zeitgeist version of Newton's third law.
Why is that?
>>
>>340568470
No problem, it's what I'm here for.
>People willing to filter it won't buy it

I don't think you understand what modern marketing is or how it works. It isn't about showing the quality of a product. It's just repeated exposure. If the average person has to listen to people talking about a game on what is likely the only forum they go on for at least a couple hours a day, the game becomes ingrained in their consciousness. Even if they don't like it, they will still be able to name characters and know memes.

It's high noon btw
>>
Every character name.
>>
>>340569007
Lol, that was one of the first things we stopped using
>>
>>340568809
The average person who dont like it won't try to filter it. There's tons of games i dont like but this abomination is the first game ill ever filter to hell
>>
>>340569815
>The average person who dont like it won't try to filter it.

Exactly. And the people like you have been so consumed with hatred of it that you're basically doing the marketing for us with promotional threads like these
>>
>>340570027
yeah what a promotion a thread calling your game the worst shit ever made with the only purpose to filter it to hell. blizzard is banking millions from that thread im sure
>>
>>340567062
Very subtle OP
>>
poo
>>
>>340567062

>this fucking piece of shit

Says the guy who's never played it and has no right to give an opinion on it.

Guess what dumbass? I've never played it either, so I also can't say whether it's great or bad. So, you know, fuck off etc
>>
>>340571654
I've played it and it's trash. Too many things to compensate for autistic players, though sometimes it doesn't matter because muh sniper players.
>>
>>340571654
shill pls
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.