[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that if you've ever built one of these,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: kys.jpg (286 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
286 KB, 1920x1200
Friendly reminder that if you've ever built one of these, you should kill yourself.
>>
I hate these so much when playing low health characters.
>>
bzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>340562370
They're exist solely to annoy the shit out of everyone. Even if they go down in one shot, they can make up to six extra targets you have to shoot. That's a whole second team's worth of targets. And they slow you down.
>>
>>340562186
Oh cmon, you gotta place them better than that
>>
Symmetra belongs in the trash. I would rather fight 6 mccrees than one of her.
>>
>>340562186

>Picture demonstrating their piss-poor range
>"KYS, this 1HP target that only punishes players for blindly running through doors is too unfair"
>>
>>340563407
>blindly running through doors
How about, punishes players for not being able to shoot in 12 directions at once?
>>
Are you really complaining about Symmetra turrets?

A single junkrat grenade or Pharah rocket down a doorway is enough to clear out her turrets.
>>
>play mei
>kill all symmetra's turrets with one flick of the wrist
pshhh nothing personel
>>
>>340562186
Seriously? Every other game tip is constantly telling me that turrets have 40m range.
Maybe they should update that one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.