[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think Ubisoft will be dumb enough to pull this shit again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 594x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 594x624
You think Ubisoft will be dumb enough to pull this shit again with watchdogs 2?
>>
does the pope shit in the woods?
>>
>>340559697
Yes, it made them lots of money. Their latest games are full of such bullshit.

Not sure how Rayman escapes it, maybe too small to care.
>>
>>340559697
Yes
>>
>>340559697
100%
Ubisoft isn't quite as bad as EA or Acivison , they still occasionally release a good game once in a blue moon, but they as a company have no self awareness whatsoever
> "no assassins creed in 2016"
> besides the 3 side scrolling mini games , mobile port of AC1, the movie and everything else
>>
File: 1440656461428.gif (2 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1440656461428.gif
2 MB, 720x540
>>340559921
Maybe because Montipellier isn't full of hacks like the rest of Ubisoft.

ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2

THEY AERN'T WORKING ON ANYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW

ITS REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

I CAN FEEL IT

:_:
>>
>>340559697
Already did
>>
They will also downgrade it.
By the way ubisoft was dowgrading games since Splinter Cell Conviction.
>>
>>340560259
>still occasionally release a good game once in a blue moon
When was that?
2001?
>>
They make money off stupid customers and console peasants, I would not call it dumb
>>
>You think
I know
>>
>>340560569
I honestly don't want a 2016 ubisoft version of Good and Evil 2, I want to remember the original as a good game not be tainted by what ubisoft is now.
>>
>people will defend the game since it most likely will use denuvo

Bad times ahead
>>
File: muslim shit.jpg (48 KB, 600x715) Image search: [Google]
muslim shit.jpg
48 KB, 600x715
>>340559697
>You think Ubisoft will be dumb enough

yeah, there ubisoft. thats what ubisoft means in there muslim country i believe.
>>
File: 1413047211444.jpg (65 KB, 651x365) Image search: [Google]
1413047211444.jpg
65 KB, 651x365
>>340559697

>Implying it was dumb when Watchdogs became one of their biggest IPs.

Their business strategy makes money despite what you armchair analysts sperg over, they're right up there with Konami in properly modernizing their IPs and giving optional, modestly price content on the side.
>>
>>340559697
This is what killed any investment in the "AAA" industry
I could call them greedy and evil, but they aren't evil, they lack the self awareness for that they are just stupid ,
They are greedy as fuck , and to stupid to figure out how to actually get the money , some of the choices made by AAA devs makes no logical sense , even when it comes to making money
>>
>>340559697
>You think Ubisoft will be dumb enough to x?
yes

god, watch_dogs setting is fucking flawless. if only a proper studio could make a watchdogs game, it would become classic
>hacky-techy-modern-safe-society setting, just the one like original game had
>mgsv-like gameplay where you can actually fool around and do shit in smart ways
>anyhow better storytelling than w_d1, shouldn't be hard since wd1 was simply the worst in this department
and here you are, a great game
>>
>>340561004
> asscreed 4 and farcry 3 are the only ones in the last 10 years that come to mind
>>
>>340559697
This is the company doing pre order bonuses for the Asscreed movie
I'd be shocked if they didn't
>>
>>340561870
Holy shit
Is that a hoax or a joke? There's no way.
The worst part is that you know someone is going to buy the 1000$ movie ticket and it might even catch on
>>
>>340562430
I wish I was joking
https://www.kernel.com/movies/assassinscreed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.