[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it dead before it even launches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg (64 KB, 720x594) Image search: [Google]
Call-Of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare.jpg
64 KB, 720x594
Is it dead before it even launches?
>>
>>340554245
Of course not. People are going to buy it in droves.
>>
It might just be. Even the cod community is imploding over it
>>
People really underestimate the Call of Duty fanbase when it comes to purchase numbers.

Plus, faggots have their early summer CoD hate phase because they think it's cool to do so then go ahead and buy it again and fun with it.

The CoD cycle is nothing new. Everyone likes these games, but want to fit in by hating on them during their slow season.
>>
Say what you will, but it looks pretty dope to me. Probably because I'm a sucker for Sci Fi FPS. Seeing those ships launch into space rubbed me all the right ways
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>340554815
>>
>>340554245
are you really this gullible?
>>
Probably gonna be the only game that releases with a white protagonist this year, so it's the only game I'm gonna buy on principle
>>
>>340555138
This
>>
>>340554245
It would be funny. Let it die so they have no choice but to mix things up.
>>
>>340555514
Isnt that what theyre doing though? I kept hearing this in the cod community before Advanced Warfare came out.
>>
>>340555690
Slowly introducing elements into a game over a series like call of duty is boring. They've made marginal improvements and only Treyarch has mixed things up well except for their microtransaction bullshit.

Call of Duty has been very samey since the 4. They should have innovated to the point where there was a new different feeling just like they did with 4. Instead the series has stagnated with easier multiplayer and the same artsyle since 4.
>>
>>340556116
You completely comtradicted yourself.
>Be different while staying the same
>>
I'd get it over battlefield 1

But I'm still buying neither. Same shit different year.
>>
>>340554954

except thats a not in game footage you cant pilot that and if you could it would only go in one direction. im only getting this game for Modern warfare reborn.
>>
>>340556382
Battlefield 1 looks like another EA trap. Getting the same vibes from it as I did before Battlefront lauched
>>
>>340555514
>let it die
>all the cod fags turn into battlefield fags
>nigger hero

Yeah you get of one evil and make way for an even worse one.
>>
>>340556549
You think I dont fucking know that? No shit it not in game. Its a fucking reveal trailer. Gameplay us gojng ti be at E3
>>
>>340556696
get rid of*
>>
>>340556549
Isnt the only reason they are doing MW remastered because the old fags cant evolve?
>>
>>340556923

>because the old fags cant evolve?

i personally hate the fucking dumbass killstreaks and jetpack parkour. right now as it is the game is just a braindead hit your head against the wall fps. you spawn you die and respawn. game elements need to be slowed down for competitive play its like the game is on crack. i cant understand how people love this garbage.
>>
File: 20160609_144301.jpg (3 MB, 2120x2355) Image search: [Google]
20160609_144301.jpg
3 MB, 2120x2355
Old fag here. Infinite Warfare looks cool as fuck
>>
>>340557547
Is this post a joke?
>>
>>340557458
Anon, sounds like you are playing the wrong game. Play Battlefield or Siege. Those games have what you are looking for.
>>
>>340557547
>cod 3
>calls himself an oldfag

this is the world we're livin in.
>>
>>340557602
Im dead serious. I have every game except for MW3 and Ghosts (Didnt like them enough to buy them) and Im pretty hype for the change
>>
>>340558104

what makes you trust IW this time around?
>>
>>340558225
They had a full development cycle this time around. IW got screwed during MW3 when their studio split in half and had to take on SHG to finish. They got screwed again with Ghosts and the launch of the new consoles since Sony and Microsoft were being little shits.
>>
>>340557991
Im an old fag to the average cod player
>>
>>340556593
Yea. Also I bet it will play like a battlefield 4 reskin. All the snippets I've seen from multiplayer support this.

I thought maybe it would be interesting with only bolt action rifles and such but no. Just submachine guns as usual. Sigh.
>>
>>340558902
no. you are cancer. you should label yourself as cancer.
>>
>>340559170
Youre being too nice. I assume its going to be a stripped down Hardline, and Hardline was already a strilped down BF4
>>
>>340560019
Yea. But people will fall for the pretty trailers and overhype it to death anyways.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.