[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /v/ thoughts on this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
What are /v/ thoughts on this game?
>>
>>340554136
Dumb Homer poster
>>
A really mediocre platformer.
>>
Too much yellow
>>
File: Simpsons_game_box_art.jpg (195 KB, 460x420) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_game_box_art.jpg
195 KB, 460x420
>>340554238
Then just get a different version.
>>
>>340554136
Hit and Run was better
>>
>>340554136
edna is DEAD!!!
>>
>>340554136
hit n run was better.
>>
>>340554647
PS3 has the best box art
>>
HERE I AM!
>>
>>340554136
Positively cromulent.
>>
File: shoes.jpg (21 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
21 KB, 600x450
>>340554914
This
>>
>>340554647
360 a shit
Ps2 a best
>>
i always hear people complain about how season 9 was when the simpson started to suck but i enjoy lot of episode after season 9

you know when the simpson started to suck? season 23, that is the most awful simpson season ever and it was just downhill and i'm seriously amazed how they somehow proceed to fuck it up more and more and somehow it keeps going

there, i can't even rant about this on /co/ or /tv/ because they just think i'm memeing
>>
So, what was the deal with this game?
>>
>>340555171
You get to fight god, as played by Matt Greoning
>>
terrible. why do games for american cartoons always are always 'open world' mini games collection? same thing with Family Guy games.
>>
>>340554647
Holy shit, never knew the game had different box art for each console

Also, DS version byfar was the most painful to play. it was so god damn infuriating
>>
>>340555064
Fuck, I use to be le random xD and quote this line ago the time. What was it?

>What? They don't Like 'cause I have bags for shoes?
>>
>>340555279
that fucking pet homer shit
>>
>>340555419
Somebody calls moe out on his shoes, and moe replies with what? you don't like my bags?
>>
I went to universal studios and they had bort name tags. I bought one.
>>
>>340554136
My parents got me the DS one. It was about as shovelware as shovelware could get. Parts made me chuckle though.
>>
File: 1465440854767.gif (432 KB, 348x512) Image search: [Google]
1465440854767.gif
432 KB, 348x512
>>340555279
>that fucking level with the TVs that would instakill you and had large as fuck hitboxes
>>
>>340555458
I usually torture the fucker by holding food directly infront of him while he sits there with a debateable expression, tapping his god damn fingers like a motherfucker
>>
>>340555279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXG8iirxnAs

>This fucking level
>>
>>340555867
>bort
>>
>>340554136
Great game. Most memorable final boss of all time.

If you haven't played it, the final boss is God himself. Played by Matt Groening. The whole game is based on platforming, but the final battle is a FUCKING GUITAR BATTLE with Guitar Hero mechanics. Out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>340555256
Because those are easy and cheap to make.
>>
File: lionel_bandwgon.gif (17 KB, 194x290) Image search: [Google]
lionel_bandwgon.gif
17 KB, 194x290
>>340554136

>game was set to have a 3 year development cycle with all of EA working to make different parts of the game
>EA rushes it out for a Christmas release after only 1.5 years of development, cuts tons of story, entire areas are in a les than beta state but still part of the game, not even complete character animations
>didn't even please Simpsons fans
>wasted potential the game
>>
Gameplay wise it was a generic mediocre beat 'em up but I really liked the story. If you showed someone one of the cutscenes from this game they wouldn't be able to tell it's from the videogame. Haven't played it in years but from what I remember the humor and story were on par with bretty good, not zombie Simpsons, doesn't compare to the genius of classic Simpsons, but to be fair, how could it. But the humor is still worthwhile. The cutscenes combined are like 80 minutes long, this is a better Simpsons movie than the actual movie was.
>>
One of the most underrated games ever, it's the best Simpsons game and an amazing platformer in itself with some interesting levels, bosses and quirks to it. Also the graphics were light years ahead other games, there still aren't a better looking cel shaded game that mimics the cartoon look.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.