[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is le booty girl good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: d38.jpg (76 KB, 540x788) Image search: [Google]
d38.jpg
76 KB, 540x788
Is le booty girl good?
>>
>>340551093
>Don't worry, the cavalry is here you right ugly looking cunt
What did she mean by this
>>
nice memegame thread.
>>
>>340551093
Sure.
Her job is to disrupt the enemy team and sometimes get ez kills off unsuspecting flankers and snipers.
Sometimes a good disruption can get you the game if you can communicate and plan.
She can be very annoying to deal with if you can dash and reverse time well.
>>
>>340551853
:^)

All games have a right to be discussed on our board of videogames. Don't be unfair
>>
I want to impregnate Tracer!
>>
>white girls having booty
>british white girls having booty
>>
>>340552475
Really though? I find the super intelligent cyber gorilla more realistic
>>
>retards who think going 5 tracers+1 healer will do anything

do people not understand how hit+run works?
>>
Tracer has the smallest ass in the game

Why is her having a big ass a meme?
>>
File: 1464913155899.png (2 MB, 620x898) Image search: [Google]
1464913155899.png
2 MB, 620x898
LENA OXTON IS MY WIFE
>>
>>340552475

You've never been to the gym have you?

Good ass is muscle and fat, its not genetic.
>>
>>340551706

Here's the only reply you'll ever get
>>
>>340551093
Yes, booty boi is good.
>>
Probably the best offense hero in the game, yes better then Mcree. Her main issue is its really hard to play her well, and in most maps she can't get to a widowmaker.

Genji would probably be the best if you had 0 latency and god tier reflexes.
>>
>>340551706
What
>>
>>340553278
lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.