[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: latest[1].jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
What was his endgame?
>>
to be cut
>>
To not be cut content. He failed.
>>
>>340546608
to ring the bells
but ass demon fucked his shit up. and considering that, he wouldn't get far
>>
Suitwarming
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 102x120) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 102x120
>>340546710
>>340546736

Well, Which Is It?
>>
He wanted to be the protagonist and save the world.
>>
>>340546608
Was supposed to be the CU's rival, but cut content. The more you know.
>>
>>340546870
>implying the developer's didn't all invade and gang rape him in the Undead Asylum and left him for dead
>>
>>340547030
Lautrec filled that spot just fine t b h
>>
>>340547213
Not at all.

Lautrec was a smug bastard who wanted to lick the pussy of his goddess and earn some good boy points. Even when you finally battle him, he's such a bastard that he has two buttbuddies helping him out. Killing him is just public service, really.

Oscar was supposed to befriend CU, then become jealous of his apparent hero status, then join whichever primordial serpent CU did not ally himself with. It would all have ended in a sad duel between alpha CU and beta cuck Oscar.
>>
>>340547531
Huh, that really would have been cool then. I wonder why they decided to cut it.
>>
>>340547531
>hero status
amongst who? there are barley any people alive in lordran
>>
>>340547028
little did he know Priscilla was destined to be the protagonist, yet she didn't get cut like a scrub.
>>
>>340547703
andre was also supposed to push the statue in firelink aside to open a path to the kiln
>>
>>340547849
i think that might be one of the reasons it was cut, perhaps.

it makes sense to me.

that or FROM was just lazy.
>>
>>340547849
There are enough. And most of them acknowledge how strong CU is.
Not only that, CU is aware of the prophecy, and most likely knew the importance of fulfilling it. So not only did he want to be the chosen one of a prophecy, he also wanted to help the world by fulfilling it. Being an unsung hero still counts as something heroic. Oscar wasn't a bad or vainglorious guy, he just had a very grand goal set for himself.
>>
>>340548147
>CU is aware of the prophecy
Shit, I mean Oscar.
>>
>>340548147
yeah, I think the reason for rivalry would be jealousy of the CU fulfilling a prophecy he couldn't
come to think of it, a bossfight with a hollow Oscar sounds amazing in my head. and sad
>>
>>340548949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm7qQ8ijrUE
>>
>>340549143
imagine completing his questline in a particular way could trigger him to travel to the kiln and kill gwyn, only for him to go hollow and fight you instead
I'm almost writing fanfic here, but all the missed opportunities makes me sad
>>
The Oscar stuff all sounds a bit like the guy from DeS, yeah? You save him from Boletaria and later appears as a red phantom right before the False King. Similar armor too.
>>
>>340549465
Yes, there are some similarities.
>>
Someone help me with the Gaping Dragon please. I am at the bonfire SL 20. Put your summon sign down!
>>
>>340547531
That sounds a story arc of a Persona game or some shit like that.
>>
>>340550218
>Someone help me with the Gaping Dragon

You can't be for real. He's easy as shit.
Just stay away from him and he'll go straight forward to the place you where at when you triggered his attack.
>>
>>340550218
If he is running towards you, run away, he will eventually stop. If he is sputing poison, run away, it won't reach you. If you see him go on all fours and quickly charge at you, move to the side and chase after him, because he will stay still for a while and allow you to smack his back legs for a few hits.

No, really, it's an easy boss. If you managed Capra, you will manage this guy, too.
>>
Hey friend, you're gonna tell me where you got those nice fire powers from, right? I would really like to improve myself.
>>
>>340551004
I'm very sorry, but I can't tell you.
Trust me, it's for the best.
>>
I finally rang the second bell and the door to Sen's Fortress opened.
This can't be the next fucking place they expect me to go to, right?
>>
>>340551187
Sen's Funhouse is up next, then Anal Rodeo.
>>
>>340551187
have fun
>>
>>340546608
To remind you fate of not gitting gud.
>>
>>340551313
>>340551323
This shit is a massive spike in difficulty. Holy shit.
>>
>>340551004
;_; He just wanted to prove himself.
>>
>>340551451
How do I beat O&S
I beat the game before, but since DS3 wasn't as fun I went back and started a run where I wear no armor and only use the zweihander. I took the master key, so I skipped everything except the gargoyles, Quelaag, and the big iron golem dude.
Most of the time I can handle one of them, but Ornstien runs too slow, and Smaug manages to keep up with him
>>
>>340551187
Not much else to go to.
You can go past Queela'gs Domain and fight Ceaseless Discharge to open a little bit of loot (at least two embers, IIRC) and explore a temple-like area, but you will soon hit a glowing wall that will prevent you from going further.
You can explore the Catacombs and even reach Tomb of Giants for some side-questing and strong mobs, but another glowing wall will prevent your progress.
You can also explore the Great Hollow and Ash Lake, if you want.
Or, if you already explored Darkroot Garden and fought Sif, you can explore New Londo, fight ghosts and even try battling The Four Kids... Good loot and a cool covenant await you.

If you don't want to do any of that, yes, Sen's Funhouse is where you're supposed to go. And the aforementioned areas are actually harder.
>>
>>340551808
You summon Solaire like a cuck and let him distract Ornstein while you cuck Small.
>>
To help fulfil the prophecy gaylords
>>
>>340551996
I ran out of Humanity
>>
>>340547703
>>340552063
>>340546710
>>340546736
>>340546870
>>340547028
>>340547030
darksouls.wikidot.com/unused-content
>>
>>340552309
Go grind for more, then.
>>
>>340552503
>fuck community discussions and personal insights, everyone should just read the incomplete bare-bones info database compiled by two guys
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.